Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Resident Evil: Revelations 2

Gory, mature episodic horror adventure mixes old and new.

Adult Written byZackyDeje January 30, 2018

Scary and stressing game

Excellent episodic game. The game contains moderate gore (no dismemberement but there’s like brains and everything). Ennemies desintegrate in bubbles of blood. Lots of swearing but not pointlessly.

Adult Written bySafetymom17 May 19, 2015

Violent but inspiring

First of all this very violent. Gore and dismemberment are all over this game. I was frankly disgusted. The cursing is moderate but nothing they don't hear in school nowadays. Some sexual innuendo. Rewards resourcefulness and perserverance.

Adult Written byMokona1 May 17, 2015

Survival horror is slightly awkward to play

I'm not even gonna bother with the gameplay itself, however there is moderate cursing. Yes, it is pretty gory and campy being a survival horror game. Some innuendo and sexual jokes. Very scary, but rewards resourcefulness and perseverance. For mature 13 year olds.

Adult Written bybilly smith January 30, 2019

Resident evil

Ease of Play
Parent of a 6, 7, 17, 18+, and 18+ year old Written byHahahahbigfart July 12, 2018

Resident evil revelations 2:my rating

This game isn't fine for young ones Even Tween's cant handle it Its really violent and filled with curses But i think it'll be fine if 12 year olds played it After all my 7 year old brother said he wanted to play this and i was so worried because i didn't wanna be a bad influence so i seached up Resident evil revelations 2 Ratings i found this site and it helped me To see the games and movies ratings before i'd let anyone Underage watch it or play it