Kid reviews for Resistance: Fall of Man

Resistance: Fall of Man Poster Image

Great game most teens will be able to handle.

Content: Off for ages: 1-12 Pause for ages: 13-14 On for ages: 15 and up Positive Message: 0/5: The soldiers passionately fight for the human race, but use brutal force. Positive Role Model: 0/5: None. Violence: 4/5: Strong, persistent, bloody, gory violence. Sex: 0/5: None. Language: 2/5: Infrequent strong language used. Words used: S**t and a** Consumerism: 0/5: None. Drinking, Drugs and Smoking: 0/5: None. Safety and Privacy: 1/5: There's a voice chat option, and players can often hear negative language. Quality: A great first person shooter with an engaging story. The online is pretty good as well. While not as good as other FPS' on the market, if you have a PS3, this is a great game to own.

Not really a violent game

It is really good and honestly not that violent.

Amazing sci-fi shooter

This is an awesome game with a great story. The graphics aren't the best because it was made in 2006 but that doesn't matter. It is violent and blood does splatter on walls and the floor and poors out of wounds of both enemies and allies. The larger creatures explode into chunks when killed. It does tend to get creepy when your in abandoned train stations all alone with hordes of Chimera to fight off. The language wasn't bad at all, what you would expect from a PG-13 movie. One time I heard what sounded like f--king but it might of been bugging. There was a handful of s--t, d--n, h--l, and various British profanity like bloody h--l, bugger, etc. Neither blood nor language can be removed. I might even get this game for a mature 10 year old. Totally awesome game and your kid will love it.

:D

violent but still hav postiv mesage yuo ar good tring to save eartf

Sci-fi shooter has plenty of battle-style violence. Not for kids.

Resistance is a fairly violent and gory, but still dated video game that was also one of the first games ever for the PS3 gaming system, and so the already dated graphics make the violence look a bit sillier and less realistic. Still, this is a horror-sci-fi-action-shooting games that can be quiet terrifying at parts, primarily during a sequence where you must kill many of the chimera creatures in a underground level which is very dark and hard to see. Also, there is plenty of bloody violence and gore when the chimera creatures are shot, and some of the smaller ones often explode into huge bloody chunks that rain down on you. Finally, there is occasional profanity like F-ck, sh-t, ass, h-ll and more, but mostly during the intense action sequences. Still, the M Rating is well deserved and is not for young gamer's.

Fun but dark shooter for the PS3.

The game is not as bad as you would think just by looking at the cover. Honestly I think anyone 15 years old can handle the violence, but just due to the dark tone of the game, as well as the various creatures that are in the game, the game is alright anyone around 16. The game is fun, even if it is a bit repetitive later on, and should be in anybody's PS3 collection.

12+

good if you're mature enough ok if you have played lots of zombie games

good for kids slightly older then 14

I hate this game. I brought it cheap preowned. My parents wont let me have most shooter and i can see why in this game! to tell the truth it scares me!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! Blood spatters everywhere!!!!!! VERY VERY VERY VOILENT!!!!!

A few jumpy moments but not that bad

A brill game by any standers.not very gorey or bloody. sure theres a few splurts of blood but its not that bad. any 12 year old should be able 2 handle it. however what this website fails to understand is that kids arnt scared by blood and gore but by scarey moments in the game. thats the only thing i see wrong with this game. ocasionaly there is a enemy that appears , similar to a zombie, that moves around slugishly and then suddenly jumps at you and bites chuncks out off your sholders. it still gives me a shock from time to time. this aspect of the game is only sutable for 13/14+ kids. all together its an awsom shooting game that teens and adults alike will love.

good for 12 and up

its a good game. it has good graphics and is kinda gory but overall a very good game.