Kid reviews for Rhythm Heaven

Rhythm game so unforgiving that it's frustrating, not fun.

Teen, 15 years old Written bySynchronicity September 12, 2009

It's unforgiving and good at the same time

Rhythm Heaven is a sequel to a totally awesome Game Boy Advance game called Rhythm Tengoku (which was unfortunately released in Japan only). This game's like a mix of WarioWare and Dance Dance Revolution...it's a series of crazy minigames that involve tapping or flicking on the touch screen rhythmically. (The same team behind WarioWare did this game, so it's pretty obvious.) The reviewer is wrong; this game is actually pretty fun if you're in for a good challenge. But the North American version of Rhythm Heaven has songs, cues, etc. dubbed in English (obviously). And while the English dubbing is okay, it just doesn't capture the spirit of the original Japanese game (called Rhythm Tengoku Gold). But that's my only nitpick. If Nintendo put the Japanese songs in this version, this would be a 5-star game. In short, despite the English songs and the hard (but not as hard as the reviewer puts it) difficulty, Rhythm Heaven is a great game.
Kid, 11 years old August 1, 2009
I really LOVE rythem heaven.its SO FUN when u play.u can do over 50 activities inthis game!I would TOTALLY recommend this to anyone.

Teen, 13 years old Written byvsquadcheer July 24, 2009

??!?!?

okay soooo whaddya mean most of us arent blessed with rhythm?!? maybe cuz im a dancer and cheerleader im blessed...anyway this game is the best!!! the games are super FUN!!! :D a good variety. its not too easy but not IMPOSSIBLE... jeez... its a good challenge. not for kids who r very impatient.
Kid, 8 years old September 25, 2016

The best!

This game is also the best because of the good rhythm games.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJosieGrl May 16, 2011
I only usually get on my ds anymore for this game. I have had no problem unlocking the levels of this game. I've unlocked everything except the techincal guitar lessons. Also, if you don't beat the game in three tries, you can talk to the barista and they will pass the level or you! The somge get stuck in your head so much! I had the " scratch-o hey!" and " ti! huh!huh! Huh! " ( DJ School and Airboarders ) in my head for sooo long!!!
Kid, 11 years old June 28, 2009

Very suitable, entertaining game for DS owners

I found this game to be very entertaining. As the title suggested this game is all about rhythms. Its also cool that the game starts easy, then gets harder so that way you can get the hang of it. Pretty much anyone 7 and up will enjoy this game in my opinion. There isn't any inappropriate content in this game unless you find doing different task on the DS in a rhythmic sense inappropriate. A must buy.

Teen, 16 years old Written bywillbarchi April 6, 2009

This review is absolutely ABSURD.

Ok, so this game is pretty hard. It is by no means impossible, because with practice you can get a feel for the rhythm in each game. The first few levels are very, very, simple with very, very simple rhythms that don't even require you to look at the screen. I've given this game to many people and they've all been hooked at the first minigame. To be honest, I'm slightly confused at why they gave this game to such a rhythmically challenged reviewer AND as to why they gave set the rating as 6+ even though they found it so difficult. In summary, if you have no sense of rhythm or musical ability, you probably will find this game so hard and you probably won't be interested in purchasing this brilliant title in the first place. DO NOT LET THIS GAME PUT YOU OFF. WATCH SOME GAMEPLAY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE AND SEE HOW SIMPLE IT IS.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNicktheminigiant March 12, 2015

There is violence, but very little.

One activity involves shooting spaceships, and another involves slicing watermelons, fish, and the occasional... thing? (P.S. I haven't played it yet, but when I do, I will change this from 5 stars to whatever I think is appropriate.)
Kid, 10 years old June 18, 2010

Educational and fun

I love it I do not play it much though. It's great for teaching rhythm and it's simple to play.

Kid, 11 years old June 5, 2010

One of the best games EVER ! !

Tap, Flick, and Release your way threw over 50 games.The songs are easy to catch on to and get in your head.( If you have, or are determined to get, good rhythm that is.) The bad thing is that if you can't pass a level the "Try Again" message gets REALLY annoying. I suggest watching the videos (click rhythm games) on there official site, www.rhythmheaven.com and try to tap along.