Kid reviews for Sackboy: A Big Adventure

Sackboy: A Big Adventure Poster

Sackboy is back!

This game is amazing. You get to dress up sackboy as who ever you want like kratos and others. It's like a mario platforming game except you move around more of the level. This game is great for kids! And all the costumes are free.

I had fun with this. I played it with some of my friends who weren't great at video games and they had a blast.

This game is really good for a spin off

Keep in mind, this game is not a LittleBigPlanet game, it might have sackboy and all but it doesn't have create mode at all, but that doesn't mean it's a bad game. I had a lot of fun playing this game! The cutscenes are a lot better. The graphics are really good (It looks and runs the same as ps5 on ps4), and it's a nice welcoming back to sackboy. If you loved the first game, this game brings a lot of aspects from the first game, for example the characters. However, the game can be pretty hard, that's why i put it to 6 and up because kids will have a better understanding on how to beat the levels. Anyways 8.5/10

A fun platform, especially in co-op

Very fun, kids and adults will have a blast in this platforming adventure. The secret final level is VERY difficult though. I did clear it, but it took weeks of practice. (Still a very good game for young and old)

Super Hit

This game is normal.This is for everyone.Everyone can enjoy this game.But kids enjoy more than others.This game story is very enjoyable for kids.It's background music, gameplay, character, graphics all of elements is made for focus to kids.Kids should play this game.