All teen and kid member reviews for Saints Row IV

Kid, 11 years old March 1, 2014

Great game

Great game its very cool but it is a little violent but you shoot aliens and protect the city from them
Teen, 14 years old Written byirontap October 16, 2013

swell

Without the bad language it would be T
Teen, 17 years old Written byKCrafter76 December 19, 2013

Good game. Bad language.

This is a good game for your kids. If you think it's some super violent game let me tell you personally it's not. The only real bad thing is when you choose to listen to music some songs have the N word in them. Other then that its a great game and is a fine fit for anyone 11 and up
Kid, 9 years old March 22, 2014

go get it

Everything about this game is good the nudity and rudeness can be skipped or censored it would show a message before you go on a mission and will say its rude so skip it.Drug missions can be skipped and drugs can be censored.Bad language can be blocked by options voice and turn of the subtitles.The game is fun there are no real weapons and you fight aliens you cant kill innocent people it will restart the game if you do.There are fun things like going into space riding mutant cars and real fun stuff.
Teen, 15 years old Written byNo Name, for real. August 23, 2013

Haha

Theirs lots of over the top action, and violence. Theirs also swearing and lots of crude sex jokes and references. Its really cartoonish, and at times hilarious. Picture a perverted 12 year old writing a GTA game. Haha
Teen, 14 years old Written bySaint36 September 3, 2013

Not a Bad Game!

This is my favorite game series it is amazing!. My parents said if i got all a's i could get this game and i got it. there isnt really any blood just bad language, but a lot of violence. plus you can go and get a bat that looks like a dil*o but you have to out of your way to find it. also this game dosnt show aany cleavage or special parts like people say it does. also can i saw say this game is AMAZING GO AND GET IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySaints101 September 7, 2014

Saint101's Saints Row IV REVIEW!!!!

The game is a good game and all. I have seen some gameplay from theradbrad and others. My thinking is that it is a game only appropriate for 13 year olds. The sex part not so much. In the latest update they only allowed underwear and disabled to go full nude even if blurred. I have had heard rumors about doing the thing with someone in the ship. But that is enabled at the end of the game when the ship is enabled. But it isn't sured to be shown. People have told me it is worse than gta v which is 0% truthful. I am putting down iffy on 13 that some of content isn't appropriate.
Kid, 12 years old June 8, 2014
Teen, 15 years old Written byChaseQurt May 7, 2015
This is one of the best games I've played in a while. The game does not deserve a Not For Kids rating but you shouldn't let any kid 13 or under play it. Well, Let's get to the review. I flucking love this game. If you like pure comedy and pure fun be sure to pick this up. There's lots of stuff to do and the campaign in the game is one of the best in a while, What happens is that You're the president of the United States and aliens abduct lots of people and you try to save them but you get captured and they force you into a simulation and you get out and you need to save the human race. It's a very crazy campaign. It can get frustrating at some parts but other than that it is a great game.
Teen, 17 years old Written byHellsAngelsBrothers January 29, 2014

Geared Towards Adults, Fine For Teens

Although this game is marketed to the "Mature" audience, most kids these days are generally exposed to what's in this game before they are allowed to buy it. The only real "problem" with the game is the slight language, but it's used comedically and isn't unnecessary. Saints Row IV is fine for most kids, there is nothing really that shocking or misogynistic about it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byStuckInTheClouds17 August 25, 2013

Good addition to the Series

So I've played through the entire game and I have to say, it's not as bad as Common Sense has made it out to seem. But for families who would like to know, here's the rating. M: Blood, Intense Violence, Partial Nudity, Sexual Content, Strong Language, and Use Of Drugs. Now, I know that this may seem like alot to be on the back of the cover but I'd like to clarify a few things. Partial Nudity means bikinis and underwear, there is no actual nudity and it mostly has to do with when the captives are released and are found to be naked with pixels covering sensitive areas. The sexual content is in a parody of the Mass Effect games where you 'Romance' the other characters and these moments can range from being pretty crude (Kenzie) to somewhat touching (Shaundi & Johnny). The blood and violence are on about the level of the previous game and the language is slightly less frequent than Saints Row: The Third. And finally the Use of Drugs is in a completely optional side mission and it's not even a real drug, it's an alien narcotic that the character uses to boost their super powers. I'd still say this is for older teens just because it is Rated M and there is alot of language throughout the game and some of the humor is pretty raunchy. Aside from that, I'd highly recommend it for older teens who are looking for mindless fun!
Teen, 17 years old Written byRayMazzy February 17, 2016

SAINTS ROW IS THE BEST

guys i got this game when i was 15 and i think it is awesome. some of the reviews are like 'too much sex too much swearing too much violence' but all you are shooting at are aliens and terrorists occasionally cops. if you have a mature enough attitude and know the difference between real violence and games, you can play this when your 10 or 11. but the desicion is your parents and if they dont buy you it you cant complain as i said its quite violent. probably up to 5 swear words used in the whole game unlike gta 5 (10000 per sentence)! overall great game even my dad plays it sometimes.
Teen, 13 years old Written byImportant123 November 2, 2014

Good game a bit iffy

It is a great game overall but the swearing is the only concern you should have about this game.There is a bit of nudity in one mission but that's it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byexanderslander August 24, 2013

It's a fun, silly, unrealistic, awesome game.

I'm 14 but I played the previous Saint's Row games when I was 12. There amount of violence is about the same you'd see in any action movie. There are sexual references, but have you met teenagers today? Same with language - today's teenagers are exposed to sex and cursing very very often. Yes there are drugs and alcohol, but we have been told so many times not to smoke and do drugs. If your child doesn't know this, then they shouldn't have the game.
Teen, 14 years old Written byheavydjdude456 August 8, 2016

For sure 17+

I don't know if any of you adults commenting about this game have ever even played this game or not, but this game is not for kids. The is lots of F words, lots of guns and weapons, blood, strip clubs and more. You can even go around and beat people to death with a giant purple dildo.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFinlay dobing July 30, 2016

Easy to play

This game has quite a lot of bad language and rude humour but most of the jokes will go over younger gamers heads. A less offensive option,in my opinion, would be saints row:Gat out of hell, the expansion of saints row 4. It is pretty much the same but not as rude and more suitable for pre teens.
Teen, 15 years old Written byReview_Pixel July 23, 2016

The Game Isn't Really Bad

It makes me laugh reading some of these parents be appalled by a scene when the main character is naked, and one parent went as far as to think their would be a rape scene? Yeah, no. The same person also said how defined she was with her curves. Your child chooses how big her tits are. Yeah, I guess you weren't watching your son create his character. This game overall isn't bad, the references make it funny, the sound track has music both children and parents can enjoy, their isn't really a value, except if you count trying to save the world. Yeah. It's really just a comedic game, that I can't think of being any worse than Grand Theft Auto. There are easily avoidable sex scenes you can do for fun. It's just a good game really. My friend grew up the entire series of this game, and he's the nicest person I know.
Teen, 16 years old Written byIkusaTakuma July 12, 2016

Great Alternative to GTA

To start, I have played beginning-to-end, I will discuss about how kid-friendly this game is and if it's even worth buying. - "Is This Game Kid-Friendly" - I'd have mixed thoughts on this, I'd say this game probably would be T rated had it not have excessive language, I'd probably discuss the topic of "don't ever repeat what you hear in this game" with your teenager before letting him or her play this game. As for violence, well, the enemy is aliens, the blood is very unrealistic and easily distinguishable from real life, same thing goes for a good bit of the weapons in the game, such as the energy sword, which is my personal favorite weapon in the game. I would suggest your kid be at least 15 before letting your kid play this game. - "Is This Game Good?" - Absolutely, it's an amazing game! - PROS: - EXCELLENT alternative to GTA 5 - Parents out there, if you're kid wants to play GTA 5, this is a great more kid-friendly alternative, chances are your kid just wants the open-world city to explore or the ability to drive cars around the city, well, this game has all of that, only, it's not nearly as violent (ok, that's an understatement, GTA 5 makes this game look like a kid's game in comparison) - AMAZING character customization, the character customization could not be done better in my opinion. CONS: - It's only a good alternative to GTA if you're kid is about 14-15 or older.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymikey2 May 5, 2016

Very fun sandbox game.

There is sex but it does not show it, The screen goes away before it happens. There is no moaning or groaning at all. Violent but if they played call of duty they are fine. You have super powers and you are a good guy. Buy this game for kids not many games have you playing as a good guy
Kid, 12 years old April 23, 2016

I love this game!

To start this off, Saints Row 4 is fab. However, it is quite bad, as in swearing. Violence is just like any shooter. Bad language: well, the f*** word is included lots, but if you're in secondary school, you hear it everyday. There is a strip club, a few drugs and alcohol parts, and a gripping story. Kids should be fine, if they are mature. Earth is faced with an alien invasion. These aliens aren't particularly scary. They are just bald humans with no eye pupils (just a black eye). You are captured and put in a simulation, where you are granted superpowers. The rest is about corrupting the simulation and rescuing your gang members.