All parent member reviews for Scarface: The World Is Yours

Adult Written bydarthsitkur August 10, 2012

badass game

this game is actually better than the movie, basically because you survive the finale and start kickin ass in your path
Parent Written bytomarny August 21, 2011

This awesome game

I think that this game is awesome and apropriet for kids ages 9 up.
Parent of a 8 and 18+ year old Written by7thson June 9, 2009

Don't judge it just because it's scarface!!!!

I have this game. There is really nothing TOO sexual,girls wear bikinis and short skirts but thats it, nothiing bad is shown.Tony says that if he finds his x wife Elvie, he's gonna give her the f**k of a life time, but he never does.The violence isn't half as bad as other games.Language, parents need to just face the fact that they are words!!!!I know most kids hear them every single day.Just be cool parents because this game isn't even half as bad as other games.Peace out!
Adult Written byalex7766 April 9, 2008

must play for everyone but stay of drugs!

4outof5 using drugs not cool but no nudity and the language is bad but not that bad I would rent or get on gamefly okay Kids DON'T imitate u may think he's cool but don't get arrested Please!!!!!! !! --
Adult Written bybbl player April 9, 2008
Adult Written by2225588 April 9, 2008

the game was good/ not appropriot for kids under 14

The game was great. For some kids it may be to graphic. But otherwise the game is great. There is no sex scenes or anything like that. There kind of is a lot of cursing.
Adult Written byRachpoil April 9, 2008
Adult Written bySkuld April 9, 2008

Oh Parents...

Scarface...what can you say? What adult has NOT seen the movie Scarface? The only thing I need to say about this game is....would you let your kids watch it? If so, then perhaps Scarface is the game for them; however, if you dont want your children idolizing a cuban drug lord by the name of Tony Montana, then perhaps this game is NOT for them. Be realistic people.
Adult Written bynicole623az April 9, 2008

It's ok : /

YES there is sex scenes. He has sexual relations with a prostitute at one point. No doubt about it this is a violent, drug-filled game. I would recommend it for mostly adults. But you know your kids. Are they mature enough to handle this behavior without trying to imitate it? But definately older teens only!