Parent reviews for Shrek Forever After

Shrek Forever After Poster Image

One of my favorite childhood games!

This is a great game that is very kid-friendly and has a great message to it, too. Like the movie, Shrek has signed a contract with Rumpelstiltskin to get his old life back as an ogre “when the world made sense,” and realizes that he got ripped off. Then, he is off to get a refund on his deal with Rumpelstiltskin. There is a lot of cartoon violence, since there are a lot of fights in which Shrek, Donkey, Fiona, and Puss in Boots participate. Despite this violence, there is no blood. This game is easy to play and understand, and there are not a lot of controls to get adjusted to. Every character except for Rumpelstiltskin and the other villains serve as a positive role model and the premise of the whole game of Shrek getting his life with Fiona back is a positive message. This is definitely a great game for kids and adults like me who played it years ago and who like to revisit old childhood memories.

Alphabet fun

It good for kid

It show a little kid and Fiona. Fiona dress has cool stuff. Eeeeeh sub to bubsimo dragon

shrek 4 the game

awesome game.but to violent

Horribly Violent and Disgusting Language

This is a horrible game with too much sexual content in it. Fiona and Shrek do horrendous things such as "making love"! That's horrible! It is also very violent! I was so embarrassed when Shrek said "Get yo a** over here b****" in the middle of the game, my parents were over! Also Shrek says "let's go b******" way too many times when you are waiting in the Pause Menu.