All parent member reviews for Skate 3

Parent of a 12 year old Written byerickson660 May 31, 2014

Perfectly suitable for kids.

I let my child play this and it was possibly one of the best games he's played. There was nothing wrong with it!
Parent of a 11 year old Written byjvc20037 May 14, 2010

awesome

i though it was perfect for anyone 11 and up
Adult Written bytheemeraldgolem/ August 1, 2015

Gory but fun.

Good game but hints on inflicting damage on players. There s an option to make your avatar naked and or ugly
Adult Written byEthan P January 5, 2015

It's Okay

I barely hear any "words" or anything, the violence is not as bad as some Tony Hawk games on the ps2 when blood appears when you fall.
Parent of an infant year old Written bymattyg January 2, 2015

Im a gamer, father and brother (my bro is 11)

Skate 3 is one of my favorite games. It's a game you really have to practice before mastering. It's not aggressive (though you can hit people, it's optional and boring) The foul language, which only occurs when you than actually hit a person, is spoken so soft that you have to boom your audio before you can make something of it. And yes there is a 'suicidal' game-mode... bones that would break are marked red (you don't see them break though) the PG is absolutely ridiculously high... SSX 7+, Need for Speed 7+, Skate3 16+??? pffff!
Adult Written bysomeonecool August 30, 2014

Good Game For 13 Year Olds

There is some swears but nothing that somekid could hear at school like if you complete a mission rarley it will say daaamn