Parent reviews for Skate 3

Skate 3 Poster Image

Great Game

Great Game. I Played It For Awhile And My 12 Year Old Loves It. I Enjoy This Game But It Isn't The Best For 1-7 Year Olds. It Is A Great Game

the best skating game ever

skating no violence.

Amazing!!

i love this game so much and played it when i was in my teens and me and my friends would play all night and try to unlock as many shoes, skateboards and shirts as we could to customise our characters and generally have fun!

Best Skating Game

If your kids want to play a good skateboarding game. Then have them play this it has some violence and swearing but it's a great game why I say that is because you get to make your own company and the game is basically kinda like a skater simulator.

10/10

This game is great. If you don't want your kid to hear the very few swear words you could just go into the settings and turn off the voice dialogue. I think this game should be available for everyone to play. I watch my kid play this often and play it myself every now and then, it is great fun to watch and play. This is a great choice for your child.

The best skateboarding game out there.

If you look at the sites review and instantly don't want to buy this for your child then I'm sorry but this game is just fine. The gameplay is good and the content is better, if you don't want your child hearing very mild words then just go into the game settings and turn off the voice dialogue and BAM issue solved. It is overall one of the best skateboarding game out there and I would recommend it.

Gory but fun.

Good game but hints on inflicting damage on players. There s an option to make your avatar naked and or ugly

It's Okay

I barely hear any "words" or anything, the violence is not as bad as some Tony Hawk games on the ps2 when blood appears when you fall.

Im a gamer, father and brother (my bro is 11)

Skate 3 is one of my favorite games. It's a game you really have to practice before mastering. It's not aggressive (though you can hit people, it's optional and boring) The foul language, which only occurs when you than actually hit a person, is spoken so soft that you have to boom your audio before you can make something of it. And yes there is a 'suicidal' game-mode... bones that would break are marked red (you don't see them break though) the PG is absolutely ridiculously high... SSX 7+, Need for Speed 7+, Skate3 16+??? pffff!