Kid reviews for Sonic Free Riders

Hover board racer for Kinect suffers serious control issues.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBlazemaster4 May 16, 2021

*sigh*

I take back every mean thing I ever said about Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDoctor Cringe April 12, 2020

Don't Bother With Sonic Free Riders

Just... don't. The kinect controls are completely broken. If you want to play a Sonic Riders game, play the original or Zero Gravity, at least those games function.

You know what? I'm gonna say it: Sonic 06 and Rise of Lyric are MUCH better than Free Riders. Sure, they don't have the best controls, but at least they are functional.

The only good thing I can say about the game is that the soundtrack is as good as Sonic soundtracks usually are.

1/10
+ Good soundtrack

- Broken controls make the game pretty much unplayable
Kid, 12 years old March 18, 2013

Really bad. Just really, really bad.

This game is a horrible, horrible game with a confusing menu and a bad racing expirence which will make you sick with speed being almost.....I don't even know what. The intro theme song wants you to bash your head against a wall. This game should be 5 years old even if it did not have you HOLDING HANDS. But when you hold hands its like your forced together with a magnet... Just overall bad.
Teen, 13 years old Written byWateryblue February 28, 2013

A broke game

The Ps2 version was better and was not broke.The Kinect cant read leaning so the game is impossible and bland with anger because you can not win unless you try realy hard to win.the only good thing about it is free avatar items.Also online play is barren.DO NOT BUY THIS BROKE GAME