Kid reviews for Sonic Lost World

Fast-paced addition to classic hedgehog hero franchise.

Kid, 10 years old November 23, 2013

Best Sonic Game in the Modern Sonic franchise!!!

Well I'm a average 10 year-old boy and I think this game joined the comebacks (1/2 of Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Colors, and Sonic Generations) in the franchise of Sonic The Hedgehog and it adds a lot of replay-ability and moves from Comics/TV shows and Past/New Games, (Spin-Dash, Flying Kick, Parkour, more Wisps, and the Deadly, Six but no boosts, drifts, and quick-steps) plus this game is game is exclusive to the Wii U and 3DS(Because of SEGA's partnership with NINTENDO... including Dimps) and has a greatly advanced Homing-Attack, so in Conclusion me, being a Sonic Fan from 2007 till the presents, has earned it!

Kid, 11 years old February 9, 2016

Sonics greatest battle (sort of).

This game is great for kids because it contains great role models, great positive messages, and is very easy to play.

Teen, 13 years old Written byABCand123 September 29, 2014

brilliant

brilliant

Teen, 15 years old Written byrobowilm April 2, 2017

Good game

Zavok is my waifu in this game

Teen, 13 years old Written byCatslovepizzatoo4 December 17, 2018

Pretty good Sonic game

Again, SEGA impresses us with another Sonic game. I really like the plot. The controls are kinda tough. But let's cover the 4 types of levels. The 3D levels (where you can move around freely.) The "horizontal" levels (you can only move forward or backward.) The "Gimmick" levels (these levels require you to operate a switch, roll a giant apple or snowball into a hole, or save a number of Animals to open a... Jar? I can't really describe it.) And the Auto scrolling levels. (These are exclusive to the Wii U. If I remember correctly, it's the stage where Zomom turns into a tornado.) Some of it is suggestive, when Sonic calls Dr. Eggman "Baldy McNosehair" like one of the Wisps called him once. Also the Special Stages (3DS version) require you to spin around to control Sonic. But it's a good title.

Kid, 9 years old December 17, 2017

Sonic Lost World, basically

"Fast paced addition." Quite possibly the strangest description I have ever read. This game was extremely slow.