Kid reviews for Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection Poster Image

Classic games

I should start off by saying that SEGA Mega Drive Ultimate Collection is the same thing. I live in Australia so I have that version instead. But I played this while at the United States and it is the same thing. There is violence, but it's nothing worse than what one would see on Looney Tunes. There is 49 games in total, and some interviews with the developers of the games in the collection. The worst thing in it is Phantasy Star 2's final boss, Mother Brain, who is a god that looks naked. It's nothing bad though. There are plenty of kids games in the collection. Flicky, Sonic, Ristar, Dynamite Headdy, Ecco the Dolphin, Super Thunder Blade, Tip Top, Decap Attack, Kid Chameleon, Alex Kidd, and Space Harrier. In fact, I'd say every game in the collection is good for kids. I just recommended the best ones for them. Get this game for your kids.

The ultimate collection of all the classic games

This game is great. I love reliving the memories of all the classic games here at home now. Although it's generally based on Sonic, some of the games in the collection contain a LOT of violence, some sexual themes, and even drinking.

I haven't played this one but I've played sonic mega collection ristar is good

RISTAR WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD I MEAN THAT BLACK HOLE!!!! Ages 6 And Up!! I DID EXIT CAUSE I HATED GREEDY.. But Now, Ristar Is Just....MASSIVE!

There's nothing "bad" at all!

These are games from 1989-1997, so everything is pixelated so any bras and scary characters are very cartoon like. Some of the RPGs might be a bit too complex for kids under 7 or 8.

Fantastic

This compilation is great, I mainly got it for the Sonic games, but the other games on there are great. It's a bang for your buck with hours of fun for a very cheap cost. The only problem is that it does not have Sonic 3 and Knuckles, my favorite Genesis game ever, it does have Sonic 3 and Sonic and Knuckles, but I like them combined. Besides that,it's great

Awesome game!

Wow,this game is AMAZING! The levels are awesome,the animation is great,and it is really easy to play! I recommend it to Sonic fans EVERYWHERE!

great

awsome

Best classic collection ever!

I used to play these when i was like five and they were awsome....and they still are.I expected them to be easier and a little less fun then back then but im glad to say they are just as fun and just as hard.i still get stuck on the same level of sonic the hedchog that i did 8 years ago this is definitly a must buy for anybody who remotely enjoys games.I even got my little sister who only likes pet games to enjoy each and every one of these classic treasures.but i think u should at least be five to play because i can garrunte that younger kids will get frusterated. 5 out of 5