Kid reviews for Spider-Man 3

Free-swinging adventure tangled up in dull action.

Teen, 15 years old Written byDJStacks May 1, 2019

Clunky but good.

I personally think this is the best Spider-Man experience for the Xbox 360, but there aren't any great superhero games for the 360 anyways (except the Arkham games, those are amazing). Swinging through a perfect replica of Spider-Man's New York feels amazing and smooth, but the game gets really difficult within the first few hours. I found myself repeating the second chapter of the Lizard story arc more than five times before beating it (I have finished the game). The implementation of multiple story lines is a great idea that we don't normally see in superhero games, or any game for that matter. Sometimes, your game will freeze and you will need to restart, but other than the technical flaws, Spider-Man 3 for the Xbox 360 is one of my favorite licensed superhero games ever.
P.S.
Swing around as black suit Spider-Man is the coolest thing I have ever done in a video game in recent memory.

Teen, 15 years old Written byBen Pulliam July 11, 2017

The second best Spiderman movie since number 1 started

This spiderman movie deserves the licenses to a possible spiderman 4 and that counts with the rest of the other 2 and I definitely want to see a spiderman 4 with carnage kraven the hunter rhino and hobo goblin making its role better for new Spiderman fans

Kid, 12 years old July 6, 2017

Good game

Great game fun to play if your son/daughter likes spiderman get them this game don't forget spiderman 2 of course!

Ease of Play
Kid, 11 years old February 9, 2016

Quite a violent, free swinging adventure

This game is very well done. It's almost like the movie. Just as much action and violence as in the movie.

Ease of Play
Teen, 17 years old Written byCan April 10, 2014

Cooooool

İ think its ok for 8 it is fun but it is a bit violent

Kid, 12 years old November 5, 2013

Spiderman 3 THE GAME

Oh god. why r so many people giving it a bad rating. it is a great game better than gta. though it has some stuff my mom doesnt like, like beating up gang girls and stuff but i think it is a gud game

Kid, 9 years old March 8, 2013

A just so so game. free running is nice, but fights are sometimes ridiculously hard

8/9+, rent this game and see if you like it.

Kid, 11 years old November 6, 2012

awesome game except for 1 thing

i just got the game. it is the best game in the world except for a few things. sometimes the game will tell you failed a missoin when you just got your mission. whats up with that?
other than that the game is awesome! the graphics are great! you can save people and defeat diffrent gangs in new york so it is a free roam game. you can be black suit spidey. also you can take pics of the villians you fight. all in all this game is awesome.there some words parents might not like. no blood or gore.

Teen, 13 years old Written byIronRunningAnvil August 29, 2012

Boring, repetative and way to glitchy.

When i first looked at this game i liked the look of it. It had free roam. That convinced me to buy it. Then i found out of glitchy it was. The camera angles were completely off and the game was just useless. The games conbat system is way to easy and repetative and its just way to restricted. The only good thing about the game is its graphics as for as its time im sure they are pretty good, bt you can even knock over a bin and the only things you can hit in the city are thugs. Now i dont mind that you cannot hit people, but you cant even knock anything over. Come on it just makes you wonder, what can you do in free roam. There is nothing to do and the missions are not even fun. The game lasts a while, but still i would rather play another game after a while instead of get a headache off playing this game. This game is terrible to me, but im sure a spidy fan can say something good about this game

Kid, 12 years old September 26, 2011

nothing

nothing

Kid, 11 years old June 26, 2011

great game

i think that this is a great game. it does have some words that parents might not like. it does have lots of violence. the bad guys might use weapons like bombs or something. i have this for ps2 and wii and its a great game.

Teen, 16 years old Written bymkalv December 24, 2010

Eh

Sadly, I made the mistake of buying the game for the Game Boy Advance, and its pretty boring for that console. If you get it, get it for the PS2.
Teen, 13 years old Written byprince of persia November 8, 2010
iv played it good game

Educational Value
Kid, 12 years old September 2, 2010

boring

man this game is bad boring repeative i had this on my ps2 but im sure all the versions are boring so dont buy

Kid, 11 years old June 24, 2010

Awesome!

A fun game for everyone except for young ones that are less than 12 years old. It has a lot of violence for little kids, but it is still an exciting game to play!

Kid, 10 years old June 1, 2009

AWESOME

i would say any age over 5 if they like spiderman i have it for ps2 and no languageno no sex a bunch of violence at the begining there is a fire not in the movie just the game i would not call that violence and yes a message just like the movie choices
Kid, 9 years old May 22, 2009

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i loved it and i had it for ps2(playstation 2)
Teen, 13 years old Written byParanoidPark May 10, 2009

Spidey what have you done this time?

Spider-man the web swinging hero that started from marvel comics, became a movie, had several sequels. Now there is a video game for the third movie. Bad move. The video game is terrible. The story is off and the action really is horrid. Complete waste of time and money. A few bad words, nothing too worry about for a 10-year old. "suck" is said constantly. No blood or gore.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008