Parent reviews for Splatoon 2

Colorful multiplayer shooter is captivating, can melt hours.

Adult Written byrickyr January 9, 2018

The game can be quite difficult especially in ranked mode and salmon run. The game contains animated blood in the formof differetn coloured ink and one online event has red ink which resembles blood. One character named Marina has attire that can earn a PG-13 rating by the MPAA and the idols meant to attract older male audiences.

Parent of a 3 and 4 year old Written byMiguel M. April 11, 2018

My Most Favorite Video Game On Nintendo Switch!!!! :D

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!! I have beat Splatoon 1 and Splatoon 2 because they are the greatest games ever, I mostly play Splatoon 2 online, I got the Digital Version that came with the Nintendo Switch splatoon 2 edition i got for christmas. so Once again, This is a great game!

Adult Written byMark J. December 13, 2017

SPATATATATTAAT

Splatoon is a very good shooter that brought my kids lots of joy.

Adult Written byTwigglet July 7, 2018

Fun game, but highly inappropriate player created content

Although this is a fun game, my big complaint is that children are exposed to highly inappropriate content in the game lobby. Other players can display drawings and messages that are not monitored. The messages are on by default and hand to be manually turned off in the options. In an hour of game play we saw messages about race wars, calling straight people deranged, sexual references, and inappropriate drawings. That alone takes a fun, kid-friendly game and makes it not safe for children to play.

Adult Written byGeorge L. November 10, 2017

Adult Written byBerry213 July 3, 2018

Splatoon 2 is bad for your kids

This game is DISGUSTING when I bought my kid this game I would except this game. To have family friendly moments BUT NO my child had been swearing more I would ask whos the best charater in the game he says marina I ask why he points to her chest I was DISGUSTED Nintendo im sending a lawsuit right now you better change it or else

Privacy & Safety
Parent of a 9 year old Written byMargaret M. November 22, 2017

Splat

I think it is alright though a bit annoying for new joiners because of some game mechanics and higher levelled players. It is colourful fast paced and addictive. I love it.

Adult Written byMark Fershtadt July 4, 2018

Best creation ever!

I have a brother who is 10 yrs old. We play this game together and we enjoy it. According to Marina, some parents think she is very inappropriate. Kids, good luck and I hope that you will have fun.