Kid reviews for Star Fox: Assault

Star Fox: Assault Poster Image

Amazing game, but horrifiy scenes with the aparoid queen.

The passion Nintendo put in this game is amazing! I hope the Aparoid Queen's impersonations don't hurt you too bad. Because using your loved ones to force you to commit suicide to "live as one" with the aparoids is cruel at heart.

perfect star fox game!

The plot in this story and most of it will interest you! When you reach the queen. I hope those impersonations won't disturb you to death. Because impersonating as your lost loved ones; making them sound like they're forcing you to fully give up, become food of "evolution" and etc for their own selfish gain is 100% sadistic to no end. It sounds slightly suicidal and physiologically horrific. Use Wolf's advice "Don't hesitate. When the time comes, just act!" And Fox is right about the queen. She tried to bypass evolution by stealing souls. But you must be born with one. A person without a good soul doesn't want evolution. which is the willingness to change.

Amazing plot with realistic villainess!

Gamecube had taken star fox to the next level. Saving the syste, from aparoid who bypass evolution by infecting and controlling others! It's got great voice actors. That aparoid queen was one heck of an unforgivable villainess! using her VERY disturbing impersonations, My heart almost turned to darkness. I was easily disturbed. I'm so glad Wolf's advice saved our lives.

Minor Complaint

It is actually a third person shooter Common Sense Media.

Okay Sequel

Star Fox Assault is a fast paced third person shooter made by fan favorite company Nintendo. The game is only all right and not as good as the predecessors Star Fox and Star Fox 64. The missions include space ship battles and on foot shootouts on the ground. The object is to destroy all the spaceships in a given level which will explode after being shot down. Some villains scream as they are shot down. You need to protect your team mates who can be shot down as well, however they will just leave the battle when there health gets too low as opposed to being killed. The on foot missions have you going around shooting down aliens, robots, and armored villains with a variety of futuristic looking weapons that shoot lasers or grenades, although this isn't bloody and enemies either disappear or explode when killed. Many villains and good guys are killed during the game and one death in particular is pretty sad as it is one of the main characters of the series (Spoiler: The character comes back later just fine). During the credits a scene shows the death totals and damage given to planets that you have fought at. Insults are frequently used including idiot, stupid, moron, dumb, and other minor insults like these. Overall, this should be all right for kids 9+.

Amazing shooter game for kids of all ages

This game is amazing, except that the Aparoids are VERY scary looking and may startle younger kids. Also, Fox has a crush on Krystal and there are some memorable insults tossed around like Falco saying "Who's this idiot?" or Slippy saying "Stupid aparoids! Haven't you ever heard of windows?!". I remeber when Slippy shouted at the Aparoid Queen "Shut up, already!!!" Some of the insults tossed around may make some kids laugh. Play this third-person shooter game if you enjoy talking animals or sci-fi adventures. This is like "Star Wars", "Star Trek", "Top Gun" and "Planet of the Apes" in one videogame.

star fox assault

it's fine, just fine

Star Fox: Assault-great game, but very violent

This game is a shooter game, while, event though it is in the third person, feels like a first person shooter. During the entire thing, there is only one objective, however it is stated: "Kill everything until you get to the end, then kill the boss." But don't get me wrong, it's not all bad. When an enemy dies, there is no blood, and if the enemy doesn't explode, then they disappear .5-1 second after they are killed. There is very little, if any, sex warning, and if there is, I missed it (which I doubt, I'm pretty good at noticing things). There is also a bit of fighting among teamates, but only verbally. Things are said such as "idiot" and whatnot, nothing that isn't said at elementary school. But, there are good parts about the characters. They are trying to defeat the evil "aparoids", which try to steal the appearances of everybody and everything, and eventually take over the world. Its a relatively easy game, and the only part I have trouble on is the final boss, part 2. There is a quite psychologically scary part in it, though, which might not be good for a younger player. During the final boss, part 1, it starts saying words and lines that the dead people might have said, which includes his own father, trying to persuade Fox to join them in death, inside the queen. If you are looking for a Halo-ish game, though, this isn't for you. Just go and get Halo if you want that kind of game!

Pretty cool

It's good =D but Krystal's outfit does show cleavage if you haven't noticed and Pather's flirting with her

Creature Violence and Shooting

The main bad content of the game revolves around creature violence and shooting although this game could be accepted as an E10+ game.