All parent member reviews for Star Wars: Empire at War

Adult Written byOmfgigorawr June 6, 2010

Star wars: Empire at war is a looong but worthwhile game.

Star wars: empire at war is a much different game than usual, as it's a RTS(real time strategy) this time around. It requires a good amount of planning and strategy for battles. The violence is low, as in no blood or gore. Language is well, there is no bad language from what i know. The game itself can be very long, especially if you do galactic conquest. I had a galactic conquest game last a week before i was able to win. The space battles are intense and you can turn on a cinematic mode which jumps randomly following ships and giving it a movie like feel. The land battles however are for the most part ridiculously hard. The good part is, you can have the battle auto resolve, which fights the battle instantly and depending on some other variables let's you win or lose, but using the auto resolve will cause more casualties for your forces than if you fought it yourself. At first the game will be really complicated, but it teaches you all the things you need to know in a good way. I'd recommend the game for anyone who likes strategy type games and who like a long game also.
Adult Written byzelda dude April 9, 2008

great game but land battles are cheap but you can ajust the graphics so..
Adult Written April 9, 2008

Good Star Wars Fun

I'm glad this game was set in Galactic Civil war the better era of the two but beyond hat the game is ok, I like the campaign and the conquest mode but the skirmish sucks.
Adult Written byMi3 February 5, 2011