Kid reviews for Star Wars: Republic Commando

Star Wars: Republic Commando Poster Image

It is great

The violence should not make you disturbed if you have seen loony toons, and really it has people who are willing to risk their life for the republic, but the problem is, it is hard, it took me 4 days to beat it, you have to try, so if it was not as hard it would be 7 and up for me.

its amazing I read the books and played the game

its an amazing game but short I cried when it ended but there is alot of some bad language like shit damn It and what the hell but its REALLY gory and bloody its kinda disturbing but star wars Halo witch I love!

Great game, but maybe not for younger kids

This is a really good game. There is violence; if you kill a geonosian(human-sized alien bug) then they will explode and yellow blood will splash on to your visor if you are close. If you kill a trandoshan(human sized bipedal reptile) they will turn into a ragdoll and green blood will splash on your visor. If you walk over a ragdoll, you can kick it. Teammates will sometimes stick the trandoshan's knives into their heads, but no blood is shown here. No sex at all, and no bad language unless for some reason you consider "damn" a swear word. The game has good messages, encouraging teamwork and comradery, and it shows the importance of a strong leader.

Epic Game: Pretty violent and use of language

Violence: Players use blasters to shoot enemy’s, knives extending from their hands are also used. Some NPC’s carry out actions such as taking an enemy alien’s knife and stabbing it through their head. There is also green blood splatter on your visor after melee kills and you can kick bodies along with shooting them resulting in extra blood however not an overexesive amount Language: Infrequent uses of Damn and Hell and 1 use of Sod Rating: Amazing game, fantastic engaging combat and a gripping intense stoeylineb

great game with a bit of gore

this game is great one of my favorite games ever but the only thing that isnt for kids is the gore sometimes aliens with green blood can explode and leave limbs or heads on the ground if you stand too close to them the blood can splatter to your helmet

Amazing story

This is one of my favorite games of all time. It is a very cool dark and gritty aproach to teh star wars universe and it is super engaging. The game is about you leading a squad of clone commandos on various missions, with each member having their own skill set and personality. I would recommend the game to all exept or a few things. The game is pretty intense and features a lot of fighting an death. The only human blood shown is if you shoot wookies enough although droids have oil in place of blood and geonosians have yellow and trandoshans have green. The blood isnt too bad exept if you kill them close enough to you it will splatter on your visor. Great game for 13+

AMAZING.

This is probably my 2nd favorite game ever made, this game's story is amazing, the humor is good, awesome graphics, and it's just so fun to play! Also, it's only alien blood in this game so anyone 11 or over won't be disturbed. It's a bit frustrating on normal mode though so make sure you have it on easy mode if you're younger.

Not bad

Great game I started playing this at the age of 9 I don't think it's to bad for kids the game has violence in also a bit off scary scenes and blood but I think it's okay for kids aged 11 and up

Super game

It actually has no blood and `damn is not a slang'

One of my favorite games

I love this game, I played it with my dad when I was like 8. The game has no really bad language, there is no human blood just oil from droids or blood from aliens, and it is easy to play. Tons of fun, I have played the campaign a few times, it is kind of long but a great game. However I found the regular assault rife to not have enough punch, and sometimes my squad would get stuck and that was not fun. But this an old game which actually looks pretty decent, and I really recommend this game to all ages.