Parent reviews for Star Wars: Squadrons

Star Wars: Squadrons Poster Image

It's a amazing game, however I think it has too much swearing.

The Frequent Cursing Star Wars Game

Star Wars: Squadrons might seem like a normal Star Wars video game, but that statement is not true. The violence mixing with the language makes it too mature. This first person shooter action game has tons of violence with no other comedic cut scenes. And Star Wars Squadrons also uses bad language, though the language isn't too intense they use it frequently which makes this game a little too mature for young kids.

Really great game

It is a great game based in the star wars universe. You play as a starfighter and you are given multiple objectives to take out. The only violence is an explosion as you destroy an enemy target or starfighter. There is no swearing at all. The controls are hard to grasp at first but the more you play the game the easier the controls become. Because it is an online game there is voice chat so you can talk to other players and they might swear. Dont worry though as there is an option to disable voice chat so if you dont want your child to talk and listen to other players then just disable that option. Overall,this game is fine for anyone over the age of 10.

What I think about my child playing it

I think the game is basically just planes sure it says bastard in the dialogue but a 11 year old can handle that no sex scenes or references it's just a aeroplane shooting game with good graphics so that's what I say I think it's a great game