All teen and kid member reviews for Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes

Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe June 10, 2013

I think this should have been rated E10+.

Okay, I think this should be E10 rated because the controls are really easy to use and they give almost ALL Star Wars videogames T ratings. It looks more E10 than T. I really like this game. Play it!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byShayiscool February 15, 2013

What you need to know (7)

Ok for 7 or 7+ i think just see how there geting on (if they like it!)
Kid, 11 years old November 6, 2012

good game

i rented this game and it was really get to be your favorite clones and jedi.the clones can use rocket launchers, mini guns,and grenades to destroy the driods. the jedi just use lightsabers and the force. when a character or your character dies there are some sounds of pain. the game revolves aroound violence. all in all this a good game.
Kid, 12 years old February 2, 2012

Not Very Good

This is a typical run of the mill Star Wars game. The levels are repetitive, the controls are terrible, it shouldn't even be rated T! Even CommonSense says so. The only violince there is is blowing up robots with laser guns. Overall, don't buy it!
Kid, 11 years old January 20, 2011
Kid, 10 years old June 19, 2010
rockits and chane guns and guns light saber whats funer u can blo up bad guy but it ruls so hard but the best clone wars DS game yet sweet.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytevesh January 27, 2010

Not a really good game, three stars.

The game is a really short game. It is not a game where you can wander around and the camera can move so that you can not see yourself. When I was playing with a friend, he got stuck in a room and could not get out and was about done with the level. I had to resart the WHOLE level.
Kid, 10 years old October 20, 2009