Kid reviews for Street Fighter IV

Street Fighter IV Poster Image

not very violent or sexual, it has a slight amount of cleavage and that’s it.

Okay Enough

I used to play this game without any thought about violence or gore, but know that I think about it, it's pretty violent. But the game is great. You can challenge other players in friendly competition, win cute figures for winning as goals. There's some things tat get me, but this game offers some great hand eye coordination. Hope this helps like crazy!

Extremely fun fighting game that includes violence and not a lot of sexy stuff.

I honestly think this game is a must-play. It sounds crazy that I like such an old game, but it's surprisingly good. I recommend for responsible kids that will listen to their parents if they tell them not to use inappropriate characters such as Ehonda characters.

Fighting

It's good and if you learn the combos you'll be good.

Street Fighter IV review

I think this is a great game, not for gamer's who want really amazing graphics though. People should know that this is a fighting game and may be too violent for younger children. It has positive role models, kids may be influenced by the characters in it for example 'Ryu' is a character and has influenced kids and adults. There is language in this game which may be shocking for children of a young age. there is also partial nudity which may be quite shocking again for younger children. Overall I rate this game for kids 11 and over, It is a great game and I may consider buying it for myself some day.

mabebuy it

yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the worst game ever. the graphics are like playing a nintendo 64 game. yeah, talk about good playstation 3 graphics.

KISHORE