Kid reviews for Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury Poster Image

why is it 8+

it’s a Mario game lol, not 8+

oKok I ushaly do not agree with other reviewers but this time i do go with 5+

In common sense media why Bowser fury look like super Mario odyssey?

Good game great adventure

This game is AWESOME but browser can be kinda creepy but this is friendly and you can even see what ESRB think and they say it is fine. By the way the picture is suppose to be super mario 3d world + bowser's fury but it super mario odyssey but this doesn't affect the rating

A great port!

Even though I don't own a Wii U, I still love this game as it is. And we have a new amiibo function. I can use the amiibo I have, and I can receive a power-up. The new game mode, "Bowser's Fury", adds more to the game than there was on the Wii U. I feel that this game is a big steps up from the failed Wii U. I highly recommend this game for the entire family.

Great 3D platformer!!!

Super Mario 3D World is one of my all time favourite video games. I love the worlds, I love that you can play with so many characters and they have different abilities, and it's pretty exciting to be able to play with Princess Peach AND Princess Rosalina!! I love all the worlds in this game and the soundtrack in this game is one of the best!!! The age rating is kinda confusing in this game, since there are two different games which in my opinion have completely different age ratings. I say Super Mario 3D World is for ages 7+ up, whereas Bowser's Fury is I'd say ages 12+, so I went kinda in the middle with 9+, since Bowser is a lot bigger, the game is a lot darker (at least, when Bowser is "awake" anyhow) and quite a bit more violent (it's not that violent, but compared to 3D World it is) and I reckon Giga bowser in Bowser's fury would scare some kids. Bowser's Fury is more open world to 3D world, and the music is still awesome. If you get up to Champion's Road In 3D world, be warned, it is SO DIFFICULT!! But besides that difficulty in this game is a pretty good level! Such a fun game!!! I love it!!

Really great game

It's great. (Self explanatory)

I played it before reviewing it

soooooo,bowser is scary and breathes fire in bowser's fury,super mario 3D world is cute,the gombas are cute too

Really awesome!

My brother just got this game 4 days ago, and now he always plays it. He thinks the game is fun, and he enjoys it all the time. I tried Super Mario 3D World, and I was so good at it. My brother taught me how to play, and now I know how to play it. It probably says I’m like, 8, but I’m actually 9.

Amazing

It”s fun finally being able to play Super Mario 3D World on the Nintendo Switch! All the new added features are great too!