All parent member reviews for Super Mario 3D World

Adult Written bymoviewannabe April 6, 2014

LEARNING

This installment in the Mario series is amazing!!!!!!!!

I really love this video game. Collecting all the stamps and green stars CAN be really tricky, but it is fun. I usually like to make it fair for all playable characters to tag every flag in the game, so everyone can agree on something. I'm even surprised (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Rosalina is a playable character in this video game. You can unlock her by beating World Star-2 in the bonus area. Plus, it's great to help out the Sprixies that in dire need of assistance. Buy this, I don't care what happens, BUY IT!!!!!!!!!
Adult Written byJEDI micah June 21, 2014

The best Mario game since Super Mario Galaxy!!!

This is definitely a must-have game for anyone who owns a Wii U! It's absolutely fun, the graphics are beautiful in clear HD, and the new cat suit adds a fine addition to all of Mario's power-ups! Highly recommend this game! You'll have a blast playing it!
Parent Written byChojun January 2, 2014

Fun for the family!

This game has certainly stolen the show in our household. My 3, 5, and 8 year-olds love to play this game, and the gameplay in most cases is not too difficult for my 3-year old (however, he probably plays more games than the typical 3 year-old). The game has a lot to offer, with just about every level in each world feeling different from any other. It's a good game if you can stomach the hefty price tag that new games come with these days. The game does directly integrate with Nintendo's online universe, so your kids can be exposed to messages from other people throughout the world (not real-time chat or direct messages, but posts that people make in the form of pictures, text, etc), and the game encourages you (optionally) to post messages after each level. It would appear, however, that the messages are moderated, so I haven't seen anything other than friendly and fun posts from a diverse crowd.
Parent Written byOprime3 December 26, 2013

The best in the series since 1991's Super Mario World

Super Mario 3D World is one of 2013's best games, and one of the best of the series. The stages are varied and fun. Within the first 4 levels, you will have grown giant, transformed into a cat, gone underground, fought an onslaught of football-uniform wearing turtles, and rode a swimming dinosaur. I have yet to try the co-op, but it seems like a blast. The violence is very cartoony, and is as bad as enemies getting squished. Definitely worth buying a Wii U!