All parent member reviews for Super Mario Galaxy

Parent of a 7 and 10 year old Written bybrown_eyed_girl January 29, 2009

Cute but challenging

The graphics are adorable and there are are lots of levels and missions to complete with plenty of surprises around every new corner. It's great that a 2nd player can assist the primary player by using the 2nd wiimote to catch stars, block attackers, etc. The only negative is that the directions are a little vague and some of the missions are too hard for younger players, which invites frustration. I still have no idea what the overall goal of the game is. I got bored with it much faster than the kids did. I don't know how appealing it would be to more experienced teen gamers but the 7-11 year old set had a blast.
Adult Written bymmb004 April 9, 2008

everyone should buy

Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Great game

Good graphics good controls super fun
Adult Written byGoodParent_24 April 9, 2008

Great Game All Ages

Another great sequel to the mario series. Again as always mario remains kid friendly. And as far as age limit goes I say 7+ ONLY for the fact that any ages younger might not be able to understand some of the things that are going on. Final Verdict- Amazing Game(I played it myself!) All Ages!!
Parent Written byPakistanPEGI December 19, 2014

Everyone

Nothing inappropriate.
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 12, 2012

Likeable.

Thats the 1 word to describe this game.The levels are REALLY cool! Super Mario Galaxy 2 is even better yet! BUY THOSE 2 GAMES!
Adult Written byJEDI micah April 23, 2012

MARIO IS OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!

I love Nintendo, and they truly know how to make great video games, and Super Mario Galaxy is one of them! As a teenager that grew up playing Mario, I really love this game! It was the first game I bought when I first bought the Wii! It is truly impressive and the music is also fantastic! This is a great game for kids of all ages!
Parent of a 2, 10, 14, and 18 year old Written bySystemOfANintendo January 4, 2011

Here we go!

There is NOTHING objectable in this super fun game. My family and I just can't stop playing it. Perfect for all ages
Parent of a 6 year old Written bylsdbird September 3, 2010

perfect for 6-10 year people

I love Mario and that shows me super fun big time so it's pretty easy to see SMG get my GOTY 2007.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bykinglion July 27, 2010

perfect for all ages

I really love this game so much I still like playing it today but will 2 beat it?.
Parent of a 7 year old Written byjj2 March 22, 2010

Perfect for kids 7 and ove rbut not for 3 year olds.

You must play this game because it is the best mario hands down!.
Educator and Parent of a 2, 4, 6, 8, and 12 year old Written bykthompson June 18, 2009

Lots of fun!

This game is for 7 and up. The challenges get pretty tricky as the game progresses. The 2nd player option allowed my younger children to play (4 and 6) with the 8 year olds. Everyone enjoyed watching the game and cheering the players on.
Adult Written byJediKnight November 16, 2008

One of the Greatest Games Ever...Period!

Super Mario Galaxy is a graphical and gameplay masterpiece on Nintendo's Wii system. The Wiimote controls are extremely tight and fluid and while you play it feels so natural. This game has the best graphics on the Wii to date and musical score fits perfectly - ranging from recognizable nostalgic themes to pleasurable scores for Mario's space exploration! In addition, you can grab a friend, your child or parent and they can control an additional Wiimote so both can play the game at the same time! One will play as Mario on the screen while the other shoots projectile crystals at enemys and objects so Mario can progress. I highly recommend that every Wii owner purchase this game.
Adult Written bylatundrabenion April 9, 2008

( I got excited! when I saw this!)

I think the game is smooth for every teen and adult. The game is for when you are bored and doesn't have any thing else to do. I think the game is something that you might encourage your child to play.
Adult Written byAngela33 April 9, 2008

Parent of a 16 year old Written byEdTheEmo April 9, 2008

A delightful game for all ages.

Ill get the first thing straight, this game, is gorgeous. Visual beauty awaits at every footsetp, whether your skating, or soaring through the air, everything runs smoothly, and is a blast to do. The controls are very easy and can be used in a variety of ways. everything in this game is perfectly fine for your children who can solve puzzles and things like that. The co-op is okay, its no the greatest though, it can help the younger ones.
Parent of a 5 and 8 year old Written bypellicanss April 9, 2008