Kid reviews for Super Mario Galaxy

Fantastic outer space odyssey with coop play.

Kid, 10 years old March 28, 2011

Good game, but watch out!

Good game but do not go to the last level, very sad ending!

Teen, 15 years old Written bypeachylink February 24, 2018

Great game for all, though may be a little hard to pickup for younger players

I've had this game growing up, loved playing the easier levels as a young child and am enjoying beating it now. Loved the cut scenes and gameplay.

Teen, 16 years old Written bytonytorresan884 December 25, 2013

So awesome.

This is so much fun to play. The levels are off the hook, the colors are great, and it is just simply AMAZING. The 2nd one is even BETTER.
Kid, 10 years old October 23, 2016

This is like the BEST game in the world!

This is one of my favorite games of all time.

Kid, 12 years old April 2, 2016

Awesome game!

Anyone Can Play!

Kid, 10 years old November 8, 2015

Awesome and for the younger video gamers.

SMG is amazing. Some moments can get quite sad though. There is some very cartoony violence (especially in boss designs e.g. Megaleg, Tarantox, etc.). Other than that, THIS GAME IS IN MY AWESOME VIDEO GAME FAM. GET A WII, A WII REMOTE, A NUNCHUK AND THIS GAME. :D

Teen, 17 years old Written byarandomperson August 15, 2013

Amazing

In this game, there is actually a female protagonist that does something besides getting kidnapped.

Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd November 17, 2012

20 dollars and it was totally worth it

anyone who likes mario games will enjoy this one cause it`s one of the best ones out there
Teen, 16 years old Written byNathan750 November 1, 2018

Wonderful music and one of the best mario games i have ever played

If you are at the age of 7 this game will make you have great memories. This game has talented role models and easy controls. But also the music and the story will always be a memory when you think about this game

Teen, 13 years old Written byHumanbowser Koopa March 14, 2017

Incredible music!

This game is incredible because the music was recorded by a 50-piece symphony orchestra, which is great for the musician in the family (like myself). The controls are complex, but it just takes getting used to. There also is a little violence, but it is unrealistic. Bowser also shouts at Mario, but the strongest thing he says is "I'm gonna stomp you into space bits".

Kid, 11 years old February 16, 2017

Great game that all ages will enjoy.

I think this is a great game that is fun for all ages. But some little people may not understand some of the harder stuff, but once again, I think this game is not to be missed by them. True, there is some mild comic-book and cartoon violence (e.g., jumping on and flattening enemies, spinning on them and sending them flying before they disappear), but it's all kind of funny. In my opinion, even little kids will handle the evil look and loud roars of the main villain, Bowser (unless they are sensitive). Seeing the funny fighting may encourage kids to get plush toys of the characters and make some fight scenes with them, which I think will make them happy.
Kid, 11 years old May 15, 2015
Great game, but has a slightly violent beginning scene and some stages can appear as a daunting place. Controls can be complicated for kids.
Kid, 11 years old May 8, 2015

Decent Game

This game has moderate violence, you can stun enemies with a spin attack, and stomp or kick them. Mario is tasked once again to save Princess Peach from Bowser, the fire breathing villain. Mario gets help flying around the galaxy by Rosalina, the Mother of all Loonas (little star people). Mario encounters numerous bosses and enemies, where he uses his spinning power to come out the victor. Mario also has to collect power stars, the source of power for their flying ship.

Teen, 17 years old Written byHorace Williams November 21, 2014

*claps hands for Super Mario*

I love Super Mario Galaxy. The colors are awesome and so are the levels. Good for the whole family. Buy it today, you'll thank me later.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMadelineMini November 8, 2014

Favorite Wii Game!

This is probably one of the best Mario games. Nintendo should make Super Mario Galaxy 3 on the Wii U! This game is a bit scary at some course. Like those creepy eel things and the skeleton fish boss, But it's not nightmare scary. The best part is the music, it's really beautiful! I wish it would have better multiplayer though. Hopefully Nintendo will make a 3rd game for this franchise!

Teen, 16 years old Written byDylanLeviiHiggiNboth May 8, 2014

Mario goes on outer space adventures

If your kids are huge Mario fans, they will LOVE this! But expect some fantasy violence. The beginning, bosses, enemies and the black hole after the final boss may scare very young children. The book that Rosalina reads can be sad at times.

Kid, 11 years old November 4, 2013

Fun, but hard for kids under the age of 10.

My brother used to love this game when he was 7. Then, he got really advanced in it and got really mad because it got very hard. I would recommend this game to Tweens and up, because they can better understand what to do.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTommyhead October 30, 2013

Nice game

everythings nice except for the gamebeing to violent and the character hummiliaton of Mario's when you see his but threw his blue pants.

Kid, 11 years old October 15, 2013

I could go on and on about his game...

This game was released in 2007, and it is my second-favorite Mario game for many reasons. It took the 2D Mario, and put him to 3D (which we haven't seen since Super Mario Sunshine)! And it built on top of it with the anti-gravity system!!!!

Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston June 8, 2013

Perfect video game.

I love Super Mario Galaxy. It is fun and easy to play. It is also pretty addicting. Super Mario Galaxy 2 is even better.