Kid reviews for Super Mario Odyssey

Great, fun Mario adventure is an instant classic on Switch.

Kid, 11 years old February 20, 2021

AWESOME!

Trust me on this game, it is really fun, sure it has cartoon violence that is not for young kids, but still. Turning into things is really cool!

Teen, 15 years old Written bysmashinglightbulbs June 18, 2018

Fun and easy to catch on to

I don't understand why this mario title got E10+ rating. It's literally so innocent but it's also really fun. If you're old enough to read and control it you're old enough to play.

Teen, 15 years old Written byDragonFly02 November 1, 2017

Nothing else to say other than... SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY!!!

Nintendo, you have done it again! This game deserves an award for Best Game of 2017!!!

Kid, 12 years old June 16, 2021

Among us in real life(sus sus)

Playing Among Us in real life, spaceship with my crew
Gonna split up, spread out 'cause we all got tasks to do
Gotta find the imposter as they try to sabotage
Who can we trust in this Among Us entourage?

Kid, 6 years old August 13, 2020

Cappy and Mario are the best characters

Cappy is my favorite character

Kid, 9 years old November 5, 2017

Best game for the Nintendo switch

Sometimes it gets hard and other times it makes your heart pound with joy.

Teen, 17 years old Written byMrDuckus July 17, 2021

Great game, really amazing remake of Mario 64’s control

This game is one of the 3 free roam Mario games, Mario 64, Sunshine, and Odyssey. This game’s controls are basically a remake of Mario 64’s classic controls, with some gimmicks added to it. This game requires a basic ability to at least read, and it’s basically an all age game, as long as you can read, you can enjoy and play this game.

I bought this game back in 2019 and really enjoyed it, it’s fluid controls, basic story which could be improved, characters and basically a lot of the game.
Game contains cartoon violence.

Kid, 7 years old July 12, 2021
Kid, 12 years old July 11, 2021

This is an epic game

But it should be for 7+ because it’s very hard
Kid, 11 years old July 9, 2021

Pretty Good

this game is pretty good. great for all ages!

Kid, 11 years old July 5, 2021

Wonderful game!

Beautiful storyline and amazing graphics

Kid, 8 years old June 5, 2021

Yes and no?

There are people smoking a girl with only a skirt on other than that its easy fun and a great game!

Teen, 13 years old Written byJawaKingYT May 17, 2021

Best game out of the whole mario platformers!

This game is really great! It's one of the best of the 3d mario games, nothing can beat it! I enjoyed the other platformers and all but there isn't too much to do when u beat the games. However, when you finish this game, you can do a lot of things! It's great to free roam around the worlds, especially new donk city (I forgot what it's called). This game has a lot of moons to collect which means there's more time to free roam which is great. The graphics are really good too, especially on the switch which isn't as powerful as the ps4 or xbox one. Keep in mind, i'm putting the game 7 and up because some of the bosses can scare kids, there's a realistic dragon and a realistic dinosaur in the game, also the wiggler boss can scared some kids as well. But if you're kid is fine with it, go for it! Also I forgot to mention that you are able to change mario's apperance, you can customize him with many outfits, you can even make it so he looks like he's from mario 64! There is one con is this game and that you aren't able to play as luigi, the only closet thing to luigi is a luigi outfit for mario, the sad thing is that it doesn't change the mustache for mario. Anyways 9.7/10!

Kid, 9 years old May 13, 2021

good for two players

This game has lots of adventure stuff and it's good for two players cause
there is a lot of cooperation.

Teen, 16 years old Written byanime.gurl.2021 May 4, 2021

Best Game for kids

This is a really great game for kids and all ages. My little brother and I have have defeated Bowser and there is still things to do in the game. The also have secret things you might not know when you played the game for the first time. Overall you should get thins game.

Teen, 14 years old Written byicecreamdoggie April 26, 2021

Pauline is the best character in mario since sliced bread!

People! Listen up! I have something to tell you about, Pauline is better than Peach! She's way prettier, she's there mayor of a city, AND SHE DOSENT GET KIDNAPPED ALL THE TIME!!! She has a lovely voice, and she clearly wants Mario back more then Peach. ( More on that later) Pauline, you are awsome, you need to be in more Mario Kart! Anyways about Pauline wanting Mario back I mean this...

Pauline was Mario's first love interest in the 1981 game called Donkey Kong (or Jump Man) And there is also a quiz about her and she looks pleased when you answer correctly.

In jump up super star,(the new Donk City festival song)she sings stuff like I'll be your 1up girl! And the part. spin the wheel, take a chance, every journey starts a new romance. Yeah, she's pretty much saying don't chase that girl that probably doesn't like you much.

Bonus!!!!
Do you know why mario and luigi always wear overalls? I do! So they can keep they're money in they're pockets without there pant falling down!

Kid, 11 years old April 5, 2021

The game is fine, but it was SUPER easy to beat!!

Honestly, if you have a decent gaming ability, this is not an ideal game. I reccemond this for ages 7+ because honestly I think thats the targeted age range, and it seems like a good difficulty level. Requires to be able to read, but nothing bad.

Kid, 11 years old March 7, 2021

LOVE THIS GAME!

SPOILER ALERT: Parents should note that this is a Mario game at its core. So, by nature it’s pretty easy and has a bit of violence. The only violence concerns outside of a bit here and there is that, towards the end of the main story, you fight a giant dragon that might scare younger kids. All-in-All, Super Mario Odyssey is an amazing game and pretty much all ages could and definitely should play it.

Kid, 9 years old March 4, 2021