Kid reviews for Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Poster Image

RATED T FOR REASONS!!!

Bruh why is this a rated T game? Well in the the cut scenes where Pikachu ( my favorite) is in a machine being being shocked and squeals in pain. And kids who play as Snake don't realize that his game franchise where rated M and I was shocked . And during the boss fight with Ridley, Ridley drags Samus into a wall, hurting him. I don't think a 5 year would handle this. But it's fine for 9 year olds.

I play this game at my friends house and at my moms house and I love it it is my favorite game you might not want younger kids to play it because they might repeat the fighting but kids 7 and older will love it it has all classic Nintendo characters

pretty good tbh

Great game gives nostalgia, why rated T?

The E10+ rating existed then but wasn’t put for this game. This is barely more violent then other smash games and is still fine for 8 maybe younger to play. It’s a darker game and has snake from metal gear with his less kid friendly weapons, but they still did do M or T rated things. I liked the game, my older brother got it when I was little. It just has cartoon violence and Master Hand bled a little bit but it wasn’t much at all and the game should be E10+.

It's very good!

I think it's for kids 10+ because this game has no blood, no gore, not extreme violence, no "suggestive" interactions with persons, no extreme language, just cartoon violence. It's amazingly addictive if you don't control yourself, but no worries! Your mom has got that covered. The only bad thing is about 3 characters in particular... There is one called Wario, who uses a move that makes him fart. There is also Zero-Sui Samus, which... Is kind of not-so well dressed. And, there's another called Snake, which has hidden scenes sometimes. They're not all bad, except when he first sees Zero-Suit Samus, what he says isn't that appropriate for kids. But, that's about it. I seriously recommend it.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl is UNDERRATED, and I like it more than Melee. Fight me. While this game had slow mechanics, it was still a fun game to play. You could play online for the first time, the new characters were pretty good, and introducing 3rd party characters was a great idea! It's truly a blessing to be able to fight as Sonic The Hedgehog and Solid Snake. Also, the adventure mode, The Subspace Emissary was cool because of it's unique, dialougeless cutscenes. It was special to see everyone interacting in one story. In conclusion, Super Smash Bros. Brawl isn't the best entry in the series, but it's defiently underrated, and needs more praise.

Really fun

Really amazing game, best of the whole series.

not bad

not too many violence there is no blood and the damage is just how far you will fly off the stage no swearing

Great game

I love it

This is a fantastic game!

This game is really fun. The combat is a little on the slow side and tripping can be annoying, but never mind that! It is a fighting game but the violence is not realistic. The T rating is ridiculous! Wario farts for an attack, Snake has realistic weapons and Zero Suit Samus has a tight outfit, but it’s not really a problem. The game has a character roster with fan favourite characters and some oddballs. Also, newcomer Meta Knight is really OP! (Meaning overpowered, he was banned from tournaments!) My favourite character to play as is Marth from the Fire Emblem franchise. You can customize the rule set of fights to your liking and you have lots of stages to choose from. Another plus is this game has lots of modes, including the adventure mode known as the Subspace Emissary! It’s sort of dark, but it isn’t overly bad. The cutscenes don’t have voices, but have sound effects. In my opinion, the game is extremely underrated, but it is a joy! In fact, I would recommend the whole Super Smash Bros. series! It’s great for the family, every generation can enjoy it. It’s easy to learn the basics, but there are more complex tricks for more professional players. This review was clunky, but I hope it encouraged you to give Brawl or any Super Smash Bros. game a try!