Kid reviews for Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition

Brutal, bloodless fighting game with skimpy outfits.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 16 years old Written bysashasmash001 November 4, 2019
MEH its cool super street fighter 4 on the 3ds is LIT but there are females with sporty outlfits and the guys have cuter outlfits in my opinion XD
Kid, 11 years old April 6, 2018

Great Game

This game is a really fun game, the level that is a historic distillery is just a background that is completely fine and if you're worried about the outfits some of the women have then you just need to talk to your kid about how that's not how woman dress and that they need to understand that. it does have violence but the violence isn't that realistic and there is no blood, I would recommend restricting your kids time playing it and make sure that they don't get used to the violence.

Ease of Play
Privacy & Safety
Teen, 13 years old Written bynatom68 December 27, 2015
A pretty "meh" fighter with revealing outfits, violence and (very) mild swearing.
Kid, 10 years old January 1, 2013

Not the best fighter in the world but good

Super Street Fighter 4 3d is a good launch title for the 3ds. But the graphics suffer. Like the backgrounds do not move at all. It is a good game for 3rd graders but there is a bit of swearing. The violence is not a big problem in the game but there are some painful finishers. Some of the girls in the game have some pretty revealing costumes but nothing major. The game is not really for intense gamers because of the touch-screen moves which are usually very hard to pull off. I do recommend parents to take a look at the trailer before letting their kid get it.

Kid, 11 years old April 17, 2012

cool

the game is really good i am 10 and i find it ok it can be a bit voilence but a 10 years might handle it and i dont really find girls wearing skimpy outfist

Kid, 11 years old January 15, 2012

Yawn.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMarioMii July 23, 2011

Good game

The Best Buy staff members said this was a good game when the others were awful.
Teen, 13 years old Written byashowiscool April 5, 2011
I really dont see a thing wrong with the game. The skimpiness you can see in my town by going outside, and every kid is saying alot worse already.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMercuryMan April 1, 2011
Sure there is some brutal, but entertaining combat and some women wearing skimpy outfits (Cammy, Juri) but this is an amazing fighting game that those concerns are not a problem. Great graphics that look like the PS3, easy to play, and actually great for any tween who wants a pick-up-and-play game.