Kid reviews for Super Street Fighter IV

Intense fighting game has no blood, is OK for teens.

Kid, 11 years old January 20, 2012

disappointed

not as good as the 2d street fighter games

Teen, 16 years old Written byJocaBrate94 May 17, 2010

the game is g

love it

Teen, 13 years old Written byitsaboks May 20, 2010

Great game, not much plot.

I personally hate how every game is rated 5 in online communication just because parents choose not to turn on the family settings option on xbox which prevents children from hearing (or speaking to) other players via xbox live. Just turn this on and BOOM! The game is "on" for 13+. Okay, little off topic, agreed, but still. The Street Fighter series is regarded as some of the best one-on-one fighter games ever. From the very comic animations, to the funny characters, this a kid friendly fighter, i comparison to Soul Caliber 4, or Tekken 6. Admitted, some characters (Juri, and a few others) have very taunting moves, skimpy outfits, and are considered evil, with not much regard for the other fighter. However, unlike Tekken 6, which has brutal cutscenes at the end of a fight (Bryan's punch-the-guy-in-the-face-over-and-over cutscene and some others) and "Boob Physics", this has neither. If you're "on the fence" about letting your child get this game, I strongly suggest you allow it, or consider allowing your child to rent it to help you decide.

Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillionaire February 19, 2013

AWESOME !!

This is an awesome game. My Cousins has it for PS3. This is great for teens, iffy for tweens, off for kids and infants.

Kid, 11 years old February 10, 2011

I love it!

I just got this game yesterday and it's great! It's very fun. All of the characters are available from the start so you don't have to unlock them. The violence isn't bad but the women wear skimpy clothing. Definitely a great game.
Teen, 16 years old Written bykygro August 8, 2010

Kid, 10 years old January 20, 2015

BEST MODERN FIGHTER EVER!

it may be a little violent for some kids but its rlly good!i own it for my ps3 and my fav character is ryu cause hes a balanced easy to use character and im rlly rlly good at it

Ease of Play
Kid, 11 years old October 7, 2011

take it to the streets

One of the best games your kids will play for the X360. Do not be fooled by the skimpy female outfits, once your kid grabs a controller, they will be button mashing their ways into deadly combos. The game is a definite rebalance from last year, with more Ultra Combos, revived fighters, and the same gorgeous visuals, all for 2/3 of the price. Still a bit burnt on some corners, but the whole rotisserie tastes oh, so good.

Teen, 14 years old Written byEbanski July 9, 2011

YOU DECIDE

This game was basically the same as Street Fighter 4 except Street Fighter 4 had a story. This game needs a good story because the story is rubbish. The characters are fighting for a good cause. It has no blood but it is arcade style fighting with better graphics.

Kid, 12 years old May 21, 2011

Another day, another few hours practicing my Hadouken.

Ah, Street Fighter. For years, your were almost identical to Dragon Ball Z to me. Men and women with abnormally muscular thighs fighting each other. Again, I was wrong. Street Fighter was one of the first games to utilize moving the arcade stick in certain sequences to execute a special move, and to this day is played religiously by several people. As far as "parental" values go... Perhaps you have not noticed, but this is, in fact, a fighting game. Skimpy costumes and, well, fighting are expected. Moving on, this is another example of the fighting genre being revived, bringing back classics like Chun Li, the Chinese police woman, Ryu, the Goku of the entire series, and Guile, the army man, while bringing in new characters, suck as Juri, the mysterious Korean fighting style spy, and Hakan, the Turkish Oil Wrestler. Every character has their own story, and every story has its own part to play in the giant scale of the Street Fighter universe, but...The story mode is a joke. Yeah. It's not that good. Anyway, it does bring back the Barrel Smashing and Car Demolition modes, which are barrels of fun! PUN. INTENDED. Multiplayer is excellent. I have experienced no lag, and the ability to see others fight and study their moves is a dream come true. Now, if you do get this game, prepare to invest time into practicing, and you may want to buy a good Arcade Stick, or Fight Pad at the least. Anyway, that's all for this review! Thanks for reading, and remember, practice, practice, practice!

Teen, 13 years old Written byclownarm8 July 8, 2010

Most characters are fighting for a good cause

I love it!Also most of the good characters like Ryu,Ken,Chun-li,Cammy,Guille,Rose,and other good characters are fighting for a cause!And what is that cause you ask?To rid the earth of the sinister groups of S.I.N. and Shadaloo.These groups have taken lives of innocent people!Really fun game!