All parent member reviews for Superman Returns: The Videogame

Adult Written byHumam March 24, 2012

superman returns the video game for pc,ps2,xbox 360,nintendo ds

I think it is on.And best for kids to play this video game.There are so many interesting things in this game.
Adult Written byPHILL SHIVELY October 25, 2016

Superman Returns And I'm Glad he did

Superman Returns is the first Truly open World Superman Game That lets both adults and Children embrace the Fantasy of being the MAN OF Steel by Combating Natural Disasters Robots aliens and Saving injured citizens by taking them to an Ambulance the flying is flawless the combat Combos are fun it's great using heat vision super breath Freeze breath or Running and flying at Super speeds the Storyline is loosely based on Superman Returns the Movie with a few Comic book Cameos thrown in Metropolis Is beautiful Superman LOOKS AMAZING Especially when he MAJESTICALLY Hovers above the Clouds listening for people to Rescue this game has Races with MR.MXYSPICKLIK AND BIZZARO MISSIONS Where you can be less careful and blow up the city instead of saving it if your board being you know Superman the Sound track is a let Down but on XBOX 360 We can rip the Superman Returns AUTHENTIC SOUNDTRACK To our hard Drive and play john ottmans SCORE While playing the game it really makes you feel like Superman In my opinion this game is underrated and a must own for Superman Fans :-)
Adult Written bykkkk April 9, 2008

i lost six brain cells waching this

i thank this game really sucks if you ask me