All parent member reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man

Parent Written bySuperdjb123 March 21, 2014

Ok..

Once when I grabbed a dude with a web he said oh f--- but I stopped him from saying it he just said it up to u
Adult Written byJEDI micah December 7, 2012

This is a real treat for Spidey fans!!!

WOW, is this game fun! It makes you see what Spider-Man sees when he's saving New York City! The graphics are awesome, the ability to roam free around Manhattan is spectacular, and the showing of Spidey's other foes, like Scorpion, Rhino, and others, is simply, like the title, AMAZING! Now I really wish that I was Spider-Man! This game is totally worth buying if you are a hardcore Spidey fan like myself!
Parent of an infant, 13, and 16 year old Written byParentReviewer August 8, 2012

The Best Spider-Man Video Game since SM2!

This Game was very good. While it wasn't as good as the movie, it was still pretty good. I liked how the game tied-in with the movie. It was like TASM 1.5 There is a lot of violence and some innuendo but too subtle for kids. I'd say 11+ is good.
Parent of a 9 year old Written bydax74 July 14, 2012

This was a good game compared to others I have played.

This game is a little bit challenging. It does have some fighting. You barely can see it, but it does have a little bit of blood. But, 9-12yr olds will like this game a lot.
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy December 7, 2012

Amazing.

SUCH a cool game.Especilly for Spider Man fans (like myself).The graphics,special affects,action,ect are BRILLIANT.One of the best games ever.
Parent of a 8 and 10 year old Written byMangoFlamingo August 13, 2012

spider man game is awsome

Awsome game but its just to hard to find some bosses like rhino in the sewers or the iguana . (this is my moms account i am 10)
Educator and Parent of a 1, 2, 4, 6, and 14 year old Written bySuperherofan May 10, 2014
It's ok for kids.