Kid reviews for The Beatles: Rock Band

The Beatles: Rock Band Poster Image

SERIOUSLY!?????

Ok, so this is the WORST Common Sense Media game review I have ever read!!!! This game literally has no swearing, sex, or smoking references! Kids know and love the Beatles from their albums, and they will love this game ever! Because of this, this game deserves an E rating and should be rated 8 and older.

This game is AMAZING. Of course, since it's a The Beatles game, it has some songs that are the result of drugs. But your kid most likely won't catch on. I'm telling you, you will NOT regret buying this game.

The greatest band in the world with a video game, how could you go wrong?

One of My Favorite Games

If you let your kids sing Beatles songs in the car, then they can play the game. If you don't let them sing Beatles songs, then you're parenting wrong.

Awesome game, but mild sex and drug references

The Beatles Rock Band is the greatest game in the world! It is a must- have for Beatles fans and is a great learning experience for kids. They will learn about the 60's and the music of the time, specifically the Beatles. The only thing I would worry about is the sex and drug references and the mild profanity. In "I am the Walrus" John sings " p**nagraphic priestess" and " you've been a naughty girl you let your knickers down". Also in Helter Skelter, the whole song has a well- hidden sex reference, but some kids might notice it. Some little kids might freak out over the trippy Dreamscapes, which are almost LSD inspired "videos" to make the 1966-1970 videos a little less boring. In Within You Without You/ Tomorrow Never Knows, the background is SUPER trippy. This also goes for I am the Walrus and Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. Overall, a great game for kids over 10.

The Beatles: Rock Band Review

If you love The Beatles or Rock Band, you'll love this excellent party game.

This is one of the best games I ever played!

This game may be rated T, but in my opinion, it should be rated E10+. This game enables you to play all of your Beatles favorites. All of them, including Yellow Submarine, Can't Buy Me Love, Twist and Shout, Octopus' Garden, Birthday, and Revolution. The only problem I have had with it, is that when you try to play it, it will load for literally five minutes. Either that, or I did something wrong.

The Beatles are the best!!!

I'm glad there's a such game as The Beatles: Rock Band. I think kids of all ages should enjoy. The game looks more E-rated than T-rated. Paul McCartney, John Lennon, George Harrison and Ringo Starr are the best musicians ever and they deserve themselves a videogame. Plus, I think kids can learn the history of The Beatles in this game.

THE BEATLES ARE APPROREATE!

love it! nothing is wrong with this game im a huge the beatles fan and nothing about them is inapropreate

Great game, drug references to brief and subtle to be picked up by kids...

This is a great game for kids, teens, and adults. Though some songs have some minor drug references, little kids would not likely be able to pick them up. Although you may have to watch out for I Am the Walrus. This game has some of the greatest songs of all time on it, and it probably has more appropriate songs on it than any of the other rock bands. Plus, many songs contain positive messages and are great kids' songs such as Here Comes the Sun, Octopus's Garden, Yellow Submarine, All You Need is Love, and so much more. Great game for families!