Parent reviews for The Godfather: The Game

The Godfather: The Game Poster Image

this looks pretty awesome

i loved the movie so there's a good chance I'll love the game

It's Overrated

Okay, they say violence is too much. The blood is so fake, once you kill someone they lay in a circle of red until they disappear. Second of all they say s*x is an issue but it is not. There are h***ers but you can only talk to them and they are clothed almost entirely. The swearing is not that bad for a mature 9 year old and any 11 year old and up. This game is fine if your kid knows not to do these things in real life.

Perfect for adults and older teens, iffy for kids.

As a parent, I have owned this game for more than 4 years. I strongly recommend this game. It is a fine work of art. For mature audiences, the bank robberies, store robberies, missions, compound takeovers, police chases, bombings and story is EXCELLENT! DEFINITELY get this game. For children though, it's still great, but here are my concerns. As far as sexual, women are COMPLETELY covered. Off topic, but they're kind of sexy. The only sexual marks include "Oooooohhhh.... Your a bad boy. I like bad boys." and some others. Other sexual actions include pressing each others bodies together, spanking, and some close sexual scenes. The only sexual scene that didn't happen, but was suppose to, is when Frankie is about to have sex with you, but then a mission begins. Cursing is strong, and almost 24/7. Death threats are common. But for anyone older, this is a must-have!

The godfather, Is obviously violent much like the films.

The godfather is indeed an amazing game. But its almost disturbing. You start with a man getting bombarded by a load of mobsters with Thompsons. Blood spraying all over the place and you can see him actually suffering as he is getting shot. You are able to choke people. You decapitate a horse, Not shown on camera though. You shoot random people and police. Lots of torture. You put a horses head on a mans bed and it looks very realistic. The sexual content is being in a brothel with half naked women which isn't too bad. The language is extreme. Swearing is frequently heard by The don and the rival families. Its an amazing game. Just so so mature.

great game very long

this is a great game its very long. The violence in this game is not as bad as it sounds there is no torture and i watched my 3 kids play it there is blood and a lot of f words you can kill cops and innocent people but its amazing i have 3 kids age 8 12 16 they all play it its different than grand theft auto there is almost no sex in this game

This game is good.