Kid reviews for The Godfather: The Game

The Godfather: The Game Poster Image

The Godfather Game: An Offer You Can’t Refuse

Psst…hey, you, yeah you! Ever wanted to live the life of a mafia member? This game might be what you’re lookin for, then. So, to start: The violence: High. You tear a man up with Tommy guns near the start of the game. I’d say you should make sure that your kid is mature enough to handle that, as it is a pretty brutal scene. Language: Bad, swear words galore, but if your kid can handle it, I’d say they’d be good to go. Bad themes: Close to high, but not quite. I mean, it’s The Godfather, so if your kid can handle that kinda stuff, I’d say it’s fine! Ah, crap, the cops are nearby. Quick I can take you to the Don’s place to hide! Ok, back to the game. Open world: Better Than GTA. You can rob banks in the open world and provoke mob/gang/family wars. What more could a man want? Conclusion: This game is like no other, yeah it has a few GTA like elements, but other than that, it stands out from other open world games. If you/your kids can handle the gore, swearing, and the bad themes, I’d say it’s fine! Ah, I’m late for a meeting with the Don. Well, it was nice knowin’ ya!

Great game

Muaz age rating review for Pakistan

This is the first game of EA games which I hated the most.Our player kills innocent people which creates a scene of violence and gore.This game is similiar to it's movie.I will rate this game people for 17 years old and up.

OK for kids 14+

This is an awesome game. I had this game since 2007.

If it was a movie, i would rate it TV-14.

Iffy for 14+

Ok for Kids 12 and over.

I personally would alow a child to play this game (if they were mature enough) at age 12. However I would not allow any child to see it until they had first viewed the Godfather film. The Violence in this game is quite constant and consistant with the nature of the game - it is in many ways though quite un-realistic, most of it is not a problem. Language throughout the game is vulgur I would not allow a child to use the bad language in the game, but as long as they know not to use the language it is fine for Kids 12 and older.

for mature people.

Great game but EXTREMLY violent.

For teens

love it love the concept of real life and doing things thatyou could never do without getting shot or killed

its a good game but the second one is way better

awsome

i thin that it is very good. it is very helpful for teaching kids about what happened yaers ago. and it shows the importance of famliy