Kid reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Best game ever!

This Zelda game is a fun, exiting, action filled, role playing game, I would even recommend it for non-Legend of Zelda fans! I love this game and would recommend it for anyone five and up!

Fun game

Skyward sword is a great game for ages 8 and up. Has sword violence but no blood. Has giant spiders and other enemies that may be too scary. No bad words. Has a hand in a toilet for a mission. You can see a man in a tub but nothing is shown.

MY FIRST REVIEW!

Well it's violent although all Zelda games center around fighting monsters and rescuing a princess. If that plot doesn't have violence I don't know what will. Overall a great game. Btw here's a tip for motion controls: keep your hands steady.

amazing remake of an awesome game

While the combat can sometimes be a bit difficult, and the controls can be hard to learn, once you get used to how the game works, you'll love it. Because it was originally released on the Wii in 2011, you would have to use the motion controls for aiming a bow, swinging your sword, and lots of other things. You can still use the joy-cons to swing your sword and other items in the game, if you are playing on the Switch Lite, in handheld mode, or just don't want to swing your arms around, you can use the right analog stick to move your sword. If your only Zelda experience in Breath of the Wild, you probably won't like the game as much if you come in thinking you are about to play an open-world game where you can basically do anything you want.

Wholesome adventure

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is a classic adventure game, with creative puzzles and an intuitive action. There is no swearing, gore, or sexual content whatsoever. Any 7 year old or mature 6 year old would have a safe, and enjoyable experience.

Great but Who the heck rated this higher than the original?!?!??

It's a fun game remake BUT THEY REMOVED ZELDAS VOICE ACTING, r.i.p. AND OF COURSE THIS IS RATED HIGHER BECAUSE IT IS ON THE SWITCH, THE ORIGINAL WAS RATED ONLY LIKE THREE STARZ AND THIS? GETS FIVE! ITS THE EXACTLY SAME GAME! sometimes this website is rigged... (Sorry about the yelling) anyways Zelda is nice but she pushed me of world (・ัω・ั)

WOW!

I love this game! I could fly around Skyloft all day! And the fact that we got this with a button-control option is super cool. The only bad thing is that i am constantly accidentally taking out my sword because I forget to press L when moving my camera. Great game! 5/5

ONE OF THE BEST Zelda GAMES!

This isn’t just in hd remake of skyward sword, but also buttons only use. Buy this game! Really Fun! And no, it's not a overpriced.