Kid reviews for The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

An excellent game with a great story and quest.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMASSICLIKPERCYJ... July 20, 2011

SO ONE DAY...

I was just walkin' round and i saw this pirate ship and i was like OMG am i in the BEST GAME IN THE WORLD!!! And YES I was!!!! I collected rupee, i sailed 2 the windfall island, i got stuff from fairy ppl and i slayed boss. I wore a costume kinda like link's but i was more of a ZELDA! BUT IT WAS ONLY A DREAM! Still, if U play this game, you will forget DUMB hannah montanahh!! And i love zelda the girl! I look exactly like her! And srry what i said about annabeth cuz they're both butt kickers! IF YOU DON'T LIKE ZELDA YOU ARE THE STUPIDEST, IDIOTEST PERSON EVER TO BE BORN IN THIS WHOLE ENTIRE HYRULE WORLD. iF I ever have a daughter i am naming her Zelda. the world should be called hyrule and we should be speaking hylian! So everyone scream WE LOOOOOOVE ZEELDA!!!!!! This is so much better than harry potter or any wannabe stupid game! don't play girly games they are dumb! If you think girly games are dumb click on "read my mind". If you think link is better than justin bieber(zelda is awesome) click on "had useful details". If you agree with all the hylian things i said in my hylian review click the hylian button "helped me decide". If you love zelda say it cause nothin better than et! Link is better than miley cyrus! He's better than justin gross bieber! KOKIRIKOKIRI
Teen, 13 years old Written byTikiElliot May 11, 2021

THE BEST GAME EVER I HAVE BEEN PLAYING IT SINCE 5 BEST GAME FOR EVERY AGE AMAZING GAME OH MY GOSH AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS GAME IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FUN, HEARTWARMING, STORY DRIVEN, ADVENTUROUS, LOVING, EXCITING, MONSTER-FILLED-A-BIT, SAILING, JUST GET AT AND YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.

Teen, 14 years old Written byBlue_mang0320 April 27, 2021

Greatest and cleanest zelda ever!

This zelda is the cleanest 3d zelda ever. Wind waker is great because it does not have the great fairy in it and the only thing that is the least bit concerning is the ending but even that is cartoonish.

Teen, 14 years old Written byGamerBoy1337 January 15, 2021

Amazing game

The only thing that happens in this game that isn't suitable for audiences below 9 is when Link stabs his sword into Ganon's forehead, but there's no blood or gore. Overall, the game is suitable for ages 6+ if it weren't for a few things like that. It's great for kids who have younger siblings, because it encourages older siblings to be nicer to their little siblings, and it helps me be nicer to my younger sister.

Kid, 11 years old January 12, 2021

Great Game

I think that this is a really good and kid friendly game. It has no violence and at the end it may be disturbing to VERY young players maybe like 3 or 4 years old but there is no blood or anything. SPOILERS: It is also a bit sad when Link's grandma is waving goodbye when Link leaves, and when he returns how she is sick, but after that she becomes happy again and it's all fine again. SPOILERS OVER: I would choose the rating 7 years and older because you should be pretty fluent in reading to play this game since there is lots of text. Also because the puzzles can get pretty hard, even for me. Also it may be a bit confusing for some younger kids to do things like play songs on the Wind Waker and remember them, I recommend writing them down. Pretty much as long as you are decent at reading and are in for a challenge, you are fine to play this game. If you get realllly stuck on a puzzle, you can always ask someone for help or search up how to do it. That is why my age rating is 7+.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMr. bingbong December 8, 2020

Cartoon Violence

This is is alright but *Spoiler Alert* It's so much violence it can be a bad example to you're kids and at the middle Ganon holds Tetra in his hand in her throat like possibly killing her and at The End Ganon is Male and he ends up slapping Princess Zelda witch is violence enough but wait there's more Link stands Ganon in his head.

Kid, 11 years old September 26, 2020

THIS IS MY FAVORITE ZELDA GAME

This is my favorite Zelda game and I've played a LOT of Zelda games. Even better, it's not as mature as other Zeldas so younger kids can enjoy the experience also. This is also the easiest Zelda game though. I beat the game without dying once.

Kid, 12 years old August 19, 2020

BEST ZELDA GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing is bad about this game.
It is the best game.
so sweet and lovely and the prettiest islands and the awesomest monsters.
Great meaning
GET IT TODAY!
I have been playing it since I was 5

Kid, 10 years old May 29, 2015

Best fantasy game ever!

So much good quests and storyline. Sure, it might be hard for a seven year old to get the idea of HOW to play it, but 10 is really pushing it. There is no gore whatsoever.

Teen, 14 years old Written byeday May 23, 2015

Review

This game is great. It has awesome fantasy themes and it is definitely one of the more kid friendly games in the series.the only thing is that it is a little on the confusing side for younger children. Other than that, 8.5/10 very much wold recommend

Teen, 14 years old Written byJesse W November 9, 2014

THE BEST VIDEO GAME OF ALL TIME!!!!!

I can't stress this enough. When it comes to video games, nothing plays like a Zelda game and when it comes to Zelda, there is nothing like the Wind Waker.

Teen, 16 years old Written byTimeBomb August 2, 2014

May be too dark for younger tweens.

Rated: ON 10+ IFFY 9- OFF 6- for cartoon/fantasy violence and some scary themes.

Teen, 13 years old Written bydando March 15, 2014

Great!

Classic adventure for Game Cube great storyline, quite underrated but you will expect a great adventure and sense of exploration. Some parts maybe quite scary for children under 11. But a classic in the Zelda series.
Teen, 14 years old Written bywhippersnapper.com July 4, 2013

wwtoonlinkfan is really lying because he thinks some zelda games are for adults and there not that bad.

the violence is low and cartoony and its not that bad and its fine to play
Teen, 13 years old Written byBnwondercolors June 7, 2013

I am The Legend of Zelda nerd!

I absolutely love this game! there is no blood and he only kills monsters that cause evil within Hyrule and the islands above. This game does not take that long to beat unless you are new to video games and have bad hand eye coordination. I'm a gamer girl and this took me about a week and a half to defeat and I didn't play it every day! Link (the main character) is a hero and a great role model, and positive messages are be there for others and help family out. I am in love with the legend of zelda series!

Kid, 8 years old May 18, 2013

pause ages 7. on for ages 8 and up. off ages 6 and under.

love it but Puppet ganon caterpillar is harder then ganon. but everything else good. 4/5 stars
Teen, 15 years old Written byfashionmodelgurl November 3, 2011

BEST GAME EVER!!

Okay, so this is the very first game I had played on my own and may I just say that I continue to love it after 9 years!! :D I play this game at least once a year. This is by far the best Zelda game and is fairly easy to play too. I think it has a great story line, adventure, and cool bad guys. In this game you can sail island to island so I would say that it is the most adventurous out of all the Zelda games. There is something to do on every island, and there are a lot of side quests that are necessary, but fun. This game has me hooked whenever I play it so that I have to play it for at least 2 weeks straight. I would say that almost any age could play this game from maybe 6 or 7 (I was 7 when I started it and when it came out) to death! ;D My dad had to first help me a bit with it and I was at first a little scared of the monsters, but I got over it quickly. It is a very easy game to play, I have beaten the thing a countless number of times. I am seriously THE pro at this game. So if you are wondering if you should buy this, DO IT!!! You will not regret it!! Trust me!! It is better than all the other Zelda games combined!! There is a lot of fighting but there is no blood at all so I wouldn't even call it violent (I hate games like that, so I wouldn't be playing this if it did.) And it's on Gamecube (which the Wii can play as well as long as you have a Gamecube remote)!! Woohoo!! So go on and buy your Legend of Zelda the Wind Waker today!! ;D P.S. It's also really cool if you have Action Replay, you can fly onto Valoo's (a dragon) head!

Teen, 15 years old Written bywwtoonlinkfan September 26, 2011

Not to be underrated

This game was rather violent for a cel-shaded game, but now, many violent cel-shaded games are being released. Anyway, this game is engrossing and will take you weeks to finish. Not to mention the graphics are very beautiful to look at. (Spoiler!) At the end, LInk stabs Ganon in the HEAD. That's rather violent for Nintendo, don't you think?

Kid, 12 years old September 15, 2011

Two Words

Two Words AWSOME GAME
Teen, 15 years old Written byHouseOfAnubis01 July 26, 2011

a good game

This is my favorite game of all time. I mean the only thing I hate is how MAKAR cant walk himself through the duengons. But I love most of the glitched in this. During a cut seen today in the labrinth, A Redead was killing me, and a moblin comes up and smacks it during the cutscene. It was funny. Anyways fav game. And the person who compared Zelda to Annabeth from PJO, DO NOT COMPARE AWESOMENESS! PJO IS AWESOME!

Educational Value