Kid reviews for The Lego Movie 2 Videogame

The Lego Movie 2 Videogame Poster Image

My brother and I love this game!

This game is a lot of fun! IMO it's better than Lego Worlds ever was. In this game you can play as your favorite Lego Movie character or make a custom. In LW you can't do that, you can make a character and it can only be a mini-figure but not a mini-doll, in this game you can go and play as a mini-doll and a mini-figure! And overall it's easier than LW. You can also role play as your favorite character. My brother and I usually hang out at Planet Sparkles role playing as The vampires (I'm usually Celeste).

Nothing is awesome.

The Lego magic has COMPLETELY faded away! Everything is so childish now.

Lego movie games are always good!

The lego movie 2 game is really fun, littler kids may find some cutscenes a bit scary like the opening to the game. (I mean the city being invaded by duplo) lego is a huge fransiondise and this game would make you want to by lego set, movies etc. But it doesn't shove it down you throat like in barbie.

Bad graphic's and a lego world's copy

I played this game and I love almost every lego game but the graphic's sucked the story was not even similar to the film and they basically made lego world's with worse graphic's and then downgraded it to a game no one want's so if any lego employ reads this fix this next game and to all family's just don't get it.

Really good game!

This game is fun for anyone who has not watched the film, but it is not very accurate. It is great to play with friends or family. My favourite part of it is the special chests and the various items you can get. You can even get a rainbow torch, a guitar, and a telescope! Also plenty of references to old LEGO themes. I definitely recommend this!

awesome game