All parent member reviews for The Simpsons: Hit & Run

Adult Written bygidge April 9, 2008

Adult Written byHoward Edison December 21, 2012

great alternative to GTA

Dude I'm A older teen!and it's a pretty good game!
Adult Written byjjj@aim.com April 9, 2008

i love it

this g ame is so much fun
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 20, 2012

I recommend this game to any fan of The Simpsons!

I have fun when I play this game on my Playstation 2 (I also have a Wii,an XBOX 360,and a Nintendo DS).It's a really cool game!
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 June 10, 2012

simpsons hit run

Families can talk about marketing to children. Do you think the parents in the game have valid concerns about the game they're protesting? Should game developers be held responsible for promoting controversial games to children, or is the responsibility of families to exercise good judgment?
Parent of a 12 year old Written bydoper December 8, 2009

Adult Written bybaleighsdad April 9, 2008

Great game for me - questionable for pre-teens

If you love the Simpsons, you'll love Hit and Run. If you think the Simpsons is appropriate for your kids to watch, you'll probably be okay with Hit and Run.H&R is task driven (drive here, pick this up, drive there, talk to this character), with the missions being fairly amusing and simple for the most part. Players can also examine the various areas of Springfield when not on missions.Be aware that the characters can do things that may not be appropriate (run over characters, kick characters, destroy property). I thought these were hilarious, but might not be the best thing for pre-teens. The good part is that nobody gets hurt -characters that get knocked over get up and make a comment - it's definately Bugs Bunny type violence. Some of the language can be salty - the worst is Homer uses "jerkass" quite a bit. So YMMV.
Adult Written byjtnmom April 9, 2008

Fun game

i like this game. if you like destroying lampposts and mail boxes ect. this game is right for you. if you don't like long and hard to beat games this is not the one for you. it is not completely like the show, but you have a pre-driving lesson because your car can explode so you have to drive carefully. fasten your seat belts.
Adult Written byMr. Strong April 9, 2008