Kid reviews for The Sims 3: Generations

New expansion better simulates the aging process.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2012

it has a little nudity and sometimes violence but its a really good game

Teen, 13 years old Written byLOVELOVESMILE November 1, 2013

I LOVE SIMS

I think this game is ok. But it depends on how responsible your kids are. There is some drinking,sex,pregnancy, and dating. I have a sim on her ebut she doesn't drink or anything because I know better than that.It really depends if you think your kids is responsible enough :)

Kid, 12 years old June 29, 2011

THE BEST! ( FOR SOME AGES )

this is the best1 but it's really only for mature kids 12 and over. Because it's like real life. If your kid can't handle someone giving thema kiss, this game is definitly not for them.

Educational Value
Teen, 13 years old Written byJacobTheGreat2 July 3, 2011

Fun but Increased Sexual Stuff

There is an increase in the sexual stuff, but all it is woohoo in the shower, and according to other reviews maybe the tree house. Thats basically it, and EA always covers it up as much as possible so you see absolutely nothing. There is positive messages. Your teenager or kid will get punished when they pull of certain pranks. It varies depending on how bad the prank is.

Educational Value
Kid, 11 years old July 19, 2014

Best EP Ever

This is the best EP out of all 11. This adds loads more of items, interactions, and CAS clothes and hair. One of the only iffy thing is the pranks and shower woo-hooing. Teens can prank grouchy neighbors by egging their doors or burning gross stuff by their driveways. Shower woo-hooing is almost visible. It creats a mosaic around both the sims private parts. Its great and is a must-have for sims 3!

Teen, 13 years old Written byyoyoma88 December 3, 2013

Sims is the Best!!

This is a great game where your children can be creative with life!

Kid, 9 years old April 8, 2014

gone to the kids!!!!

This is for the younger children because it expands the abilitys and items for children the woohoo stuff is fine because they will learn sometime

Ease of Play
Teen, 13 years old Written bySwag_ December 4, 2013

_Stop Hatin_

Really? The name of the game is "Generations" people. You should know that this is about LIFE! Nothing wrong with this game.

Kid, 10 years old June 2, 2013

Best Sims 3 expansion pack ever!!!!

I love Sims 3 Generations. I'm still a kid on Sims 3 Generations and my personality trait is kind. Best Sims 3 expansion pack ever!!!! I love how it simulates the aging process. If you have Sims 3 you must get Generations!!!!

Kid, 9 years old March 19, 2012

Amazing, and so full of cool things!

This is the best Sims 3 expansion pack! Though The Sims 3 is inappropriate, and you have to have it to play Generations, the expansions in Generations itself isn't inappropriate. Generations is completely harmless, with just a lot of fun! I like how it focuses more on kids and teens, as though are my favorite! Prom is so fun! Everything is super amazing and engaging! This game encourages families and things like that, so it's certainly not inappropriate. I love this game! It has everything I wanted: Bunk beds, dances, more toys and outside items for kids, field trips, afterschool activities, learning to drive! It is so full of fun stuff! If you have The Sims 3, this will be the expansion you want! Star :)

Teen, 13 years old Written byBONES&BOOTH4EVER August 6, 2011

GREAT

best expansion pack ever for the best game ever. completely expands gameplay and is fine for kids. super fun and adds a lot to the game.
Kid, 11 years old September 3, 2014

My Favorite Expansion Pack!

I have all the Sims 3 expansion packs and this is my favorite one! New interactions such as "Attack with The Claw" and "Offer to Read Bedtime Story". All new things such as field trips and prom a.d the Daycare profession where your Sims could turn their home into a daycare center and toddlers and eventually children will be dropped off. I love the treehouses and slip-n-slide and all the other New items and everything!

Ease of Play
Kid, 10 years old May 19, 2013

BUY. THIS. NOW.

Okay, me and my ten year old friends LUVVVVV this game! yes, I know it is rated at Teen, but at the woohoo part? All my friends do is giggle. That's it. They don't scream or barf or whatever. See, eleven year olds are mature enough. They love how it reflects real life. Soon, all my friends wanted to come over to play on the families I created for them. And one of my mothers in a fan has had 20 KIDS!!! That sounds wrong, but I promise I always switched to a different perspective. ;D It's fun, addicting and the best. BUY IT!!!!!!!

Kid, 10 years old January 11, 2013

The best expansion ever!

This Game is safe and extremely fun and good for tween! The only thing is sims 3 i think should be 7+ with adjustable setting and higher ratings for content!
Kid, 12 years old June 30, 2012

This expansion pack has the best role models out of all sims games. This pack teaches kids that you should make the most out of every moment such as raising kids, graduating, getting married, etc.. This is my favorite expansion pack and I love it.

Kid, 11 years old June 24, 2011

AWESOME but sexual

with this expansion pack, Parents now can ground kids and teens if they been bad. But now you can Who-Hoo in showers (even clear ones) but it's cencored