Kid reviews for The Sims 3: Pets

Expansion adds fun, four-legged perspective to popular sim.

Teen, 17 years old Written byLinley2001 July 18, 2012

the sims pets

i think it should be fun

Privacy & Safety
Teen, 17 years old Written byLakers3192 October 4, 2013

Fine for 11 and above

Not bad

Kid, 12 years old December 24, 2011

coolio!

I loved playing the demo! Allow your 10 year old to play it just make sure their mature. because some people do the adult stuff even though u barely see it. but still monitor them

Kid, 12 years old March 3, 2012

great fun

nothing to gaudy or explicit, just a fun harmless game in moderation please, sims is HIGHLY addictive

Kid, 11 years old June 24, 2012

Why It's AWESOME

AWESOME i love this game because the pets can have babies, Well my dog and horse gave brith Oh yea you can get Hores on the game as well.and there is no sex but the animals can.

Teen, 14 years old Written byluvpink November 1, 2012

Depends on the user

The sims is a great game if you are at an age and know right from wrong. Sims is packed with consumerism. As far as sexual content I would say it is moderate since it is controlled by the person playing it. I have not encountered that much violence in the game but I generally am more into working on my sim's house. Beware Mac users the horses in this expansion pack don't work on apple products and if your sim sees a horse the game will lock.
Kid, 12 years old April 19, 2013

great

It's awesome and the sims 3 is kind of innapropriot but most of it is cover up and it's mostly harmless and super fun and you can do alot of stuff with the pets and the only thing innapropriot about the expansion pack is the the animals can have cute little puppies/kitties/foals and you can get into fights but it's pretty much appropriot.

Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2012

it dosent show ny nudity there always covered and theres no course language theres a little voilence

Kid, 10 years old November 13, 2011

THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this game! I would recommend The Sims 3:Pets to anyone! Pets can now have babies (like sims).

Kid, 11 years old November 6, 2011

Um...

theres no sEx in the game like only pets have babys not the sims
Kid, 11 years old November 29, 2016

It is Awesome!

I have been playing Sims for a while now and I have found that it is amazing. For all parents worried about the wohooing and nuzzling between the pets, it is perfectly fine. You aren't forced to do that in the game and if you do, it is all blurred out. Otherwise, it includes amazing features like being able to ride horses, befriend dogs and cats, and new furniture! I honestly wouldn't be able to play the sims the same way without it. Hope this helped!

Kid, 10 years old February 21, 2016

Really Awesome Game!

The Sims series are really good but I have to say that this one is the best yet! When I asked my mom to buy it she said "No" at first because of all of the things that are in the original Sims 3 game. But, when she bought it for me she realized that the mature content in it is very low. Once in a while you can breed your animals and have puppies, kittens, or foals. This game isn't all that bad like some people thought. Only the original game has the interactions such as woo-hoo, kiss, make out, etc. Now you also have to realize that only because you bought the Pets add on that the bad parts aren't going away. Over-all this add on this the best for any animal lover like me!

Teen, 13 years old Written byMiss Asperger's March 18, 2015

This game has high sexual content

Please note: If your child plays this game that there is sex involved Children who play the game just haven't found out yet When i was 8, I played this for the first time and my mom was monitoring Then she found out there was sex and broke the disc I recommend this for teens 13+

Kid, 11 years old September 10, 2014

So amazing!

It introduces pets to the game, you could have dogs and cats and horses. You take care of them and everything. There is also a pet-themed town that comes with it: Appaloosa Plains.

Kid, 9 years old March 6, 2017

the easy fun game

it has a lot of but fun

Kid, 10 years old January 8, 2018

it fine

i think its a great game to play for kids