Kid reviews for The Sims Social

the sims

i think is good for kids 18 and up

woodson

cool

Sexual and Violent Facebook Game Pushes the Limit!

I have been playing this game for a while. I quit playing when I fugured out that you can "Woohoo" somebody which if you don't know, it means you can have sex in the game. Just about every kid I know is on Facebook and the Sims is on of the most popular PC games there is. If your kids find out that the Sims is on Facebook, they are probably gonna want to play it. and if older kids find out that they can have sex with somebody in the game, they are going to think that it is okay in real life and go do it at school or after school. Any kid that has either seen an Adam Sandler, David Spade, or Jesse Eisenerg movie, knows exactly what sex is. Not only the sex but you can also be a villain in the game. When your a villain you can say very mean things to people, and once there was a button that you could press to hit them. Do NOT let your younger kids play this.

The Sims Social Review

The Sims Social is a mix of The Sims and games like CityVille. If you have some friends on Facebook who like social games and don't yell "it's for chicks!" when hearing the game's title - you can spend some quality time building your home and developing virtual relations with other Sims. Violence: 0.5/5 - Arguments and fights. Language: 0/5. Sex: 1.5/5 - Flirtations, relationships, passionate kisses and hugs, take shower together (nothing graphic).

it has some nudity and violence themes but its a good gme

Other than the slow speeds at my house....its fine

Of course having a Facebook account should mean that they should be OK with the whole 'games and app' thing, anyway you can flirt with other friends of yours and of course have the whole sex thing (but that is censored, as well as showering and going on the toilet). There is no nudity!! P.S: The education would be from the whole life learning and the privacy settings can be changed via Facebook! :D

i dont know

hmm i wont really suspect for kids

yay