All parent member reviews for The Travels of Wiglington & Wenks

Adult Written byMyoMyo January 25, 2010

perfect for everyone!

Love it.. excellent animation graphics!
Parent of a 8 year old Written bySarah W January 26, 2010

Perfect for both kids AND tweens

This virtual world is the best. It keeps my child entertained and at the same time i know its safe when he is on there, so i have a peace of mind when i know he is on this game! He finds the mini games interesting, and the costumes pretty amusing. The quests might be a little too difficult for younger kids but fortunately the other kids in the game are pretty helpful and they lent a helping hand!
Adult Written bySmockers February 8, 2010

Absolutely stunning.

Above all, The Travels of Wiglington & Wenks provides a safe experience for all kids. It promotes a message about treating your environment with respect. Plus, you can learn quite a lot from it. It's always comforting when I already have previous knowledge about a particular subject; I can participate in class discussion. The only concern I have is with the open chat. With practically no filter in place, kids can get around the blocked curse words by changing a letter or something. Of course, that's why there are mods to ban them.
Adult Written byazreal January 26, 2010

Love this game

Finally a game that has great educational value!
Parent of an infant, 8, and 10 year old Written byBensyMom September 18, 2010

My Alicia LOVES it! She only plays while i'm watching FOX, though.
Parent of a 8 year old Written byLord of the Ring January 27, 2010

Good and safe for my child

I got to know about this game when I was searching for some games for my child. Usually I would register for an account and check the site myself before allowing my child to play. I had checked this site and I feel that it's good and safe for my child. I can see friendly and helpful moderators on its forum and in the game. By the way, the music is pretty good. Better than any other virtual worlds which I had been to.
Parent of a 12 year old Written byastazertixMom February 7, 2010

nothing else is even close

this is the one virtual world that's about OUR world - your child can go to Australia, Brazil and SIngapore (and many more places) They learn about people who really lived. And even the games are wonderful - like clean up the Amazon River!! The kids do a lot of free form playing - making up stories and just having fun. I hear laughing almost every time I walk past my daughter's room.
Parent of a 11 year old Written byiluvloccitane January 26, 2010

Amazing game

got to know about this game thru twitter recently last year. it was just launched and we were surprised to see so many kids on it even though its new. seeing that our child enjoys it so much, we eventually got a paid membership for three months since early Jan. its great that the kids on this virtual world can learn about history and geography.
Parent of a 8 and 11 year old Written bykat.mores January 26, 2010

My kid simply love it at first sight

My kid simply love it at first sight. It's so much better than Club Penguin and Webkinz.
Parent of a 7 year old Written byElisa Q January 27, 2010

Nice clothings and costumes from all over the world

My daughter love dress-up games. This game has many clothings and costumes from all over the world. She particularly loves the monkey costume from Madagascar. I had just bought it for her and personally I feel it was one of the cheapest item which I had bought from the Internet.
Parent of a 10 year old Written byLiz Elliott January 26, 2010

Nice graphics

Finally we found a game that has nice graphics. It is not easy to find an educational, yet fun game. This game is a good investment on your time and money for your kids.
Parent of a 7 year old Written byJess277 January 26, 2010

Very safe virtual world for kids

This game has a great and safe community. When you sign up, the rules are stated very clearly. Kids are not allowed to share any personal information such as age, location etc. No. 1 site for safety concers.
Parent of a 8, 11, and 14 year old Written byGilson January 26, 2010

This virtual world site is simply amazing

This virtual world site is simply amazing. There are so many mini games for our children to play. We can even travel around the world and learn more about other countries. We couldn't believe that all these are free.
Parent of a 8 year old Written byRichard Laymon January 26, 2010

It's hard to top Wiglington and Wenks

I have never found a virtual world that is truly educational as it claims until now. Wiglington and Wenks delivers fun and education like no other virtual world for kids does!