Kid reviews for The Walking Dead: Season Two

The Walking Dead: Season Two Poster Image

The walking dead story continues

I would rate this game 10 and up. This game is very enjoyable and a little sad 😔. This game contains a lot of violence and gore. It has a lot of foul language. It is mildly inappropriate but apart from that a great game. If you or your child can handle all of the above. Then you should get this game right now. Make sure to play season 1 first.

I'm getting this for my 12th birthday awesome game

the game is so cool when I played season 1 I freaking cried my face off when clem killed Lee then I heard at school kids were saying you play as clem in season two. I recommend you get this game for your 12 year old cause its soo good. There is sad and very scary themes and gore and cussing but I have seen IT soo its fine the game were you play as clem you make your own choices and control your character I rate 5/5

The Best Season of All Time

(!!SPOILER ALERT!!) Surprisingly, Season 2 was better than Season 1. Usually, sequels aren’t the better ones, but this time it is. There is barely a time where there is no action, keeps pulling you in, meet old characters, and just keep loving the character Clementine. But, the main issue is the gore is a bit more hard to watch. Clementine stitches her arm back to normal without any numbing and she cries and screams in pain. It makes the whole experience really realistic, but hard to watch. You even have to kill a dog. You also watch a man get his head smashed in by a crowbar for a whole minute etc. The violence is bad, and the cursing isn’t as bad but it’s there. The F word is used a lot.

Another great walking dead game

It was really good, but the first one was still better. I love that the animation is made to look like a comic since it originally was one. If you started the first one and liked it, you should really finish the rest of the series.

Telltale Games, you've done it again.

The Walking Dead Season Two is more interesting and us more about teamwork. Violence is frequent. Dark blood is shed in and around the environment. Zombies and humans get killed in gory fashion. Strong language is frequent; a-words, b-words, frequent f-words, and s-words.

A game for Kids who are mature

You make your own choices and it teaches kids that every action has a reaction. I play it all the time and I'm not in school killing people, this game is more censored than Season 1 but it's a good game

Great game

Not sure why this has a 18+ rating when both parents and teens have rated it 14+ but whatever. I guess the main reviewer, Chad, is just a pussy that thinks kids don’t know what violence is and need to be protected from it until they’re 18. I literally created an account here just to point it how stupid this main rating was. Anyway, this is a great game. I’m sure my rating will be taken down soon enough anyway by Chad.