Kid reviews for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege Poster Image

Some moderate swearing. More mature audience but you do you.

Rainbow Six Siege is not an 18+ game.

Rainbow Six Siege is a strategic first person shooter. The game consists of a prep phase and an action phase. The prep phase is used for reinforcing the objective and making rotates.The attackers drone the map and find the objective. It can also be used for setting up a strategy for the round. The action phase is when the enemy players come to attack your objective or you are attacking their objective. Siege should not be 18+. The game has little to no blood and the operators say very few swear words. Most of the gameplay is thinking about how you can out play the enemy and listening for what the enemy is doing. Footsteps and sound queues are the brain of the game. I think that Ubisoft got most of the game right, but headshot registration should be more consistent. I have had times where I put at least half of a clip into someone's head, but they still somehow kill me. There is a big gap between hitting someone's head and hitting that headshot. I shouldn’t have to worry that my headshot will not hit and lose the round for my team. Rainbow Six Siege is a very good game and I love the game. There are a few things that could be improved, but overall I think that it is a solid game. The age maturity rating is not accurate and any teenager that can handle the content should be able to play the game. I highly recommend giving the game a try and see what you think of it.

Some drug refference and strong language

Some drug refference and strong language

One of my favorite games. I've been playing since late 2017 and I've really never stopped playing it. The community is mostly nice, the only thing you want to watch out for is voice chat because sometimes you will get picked on for being young so I'd recommend just typing. Sometimes the characters/operates say f--k such as "a really big f--king hole coming right up". the game also has a pretty big learning curve. It has mild blood splatters on walls or floors when someone gets shot but there are no removing of limbs. overall it's an amazing game with lots of content and a great community with damn good graphics.

these game i recomend at 14+

so its violent not exatactaly for kids

Good game

I really love the game. I think the violence is too overrated. Your kids would love the game.
It’s a great game not that violent.

It’s a great game not that violent.

Good game

This game has a lot of guns every shot has a realistic amount of blood but the dead body's disappear one's they die