Kid reviews for Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2

Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2 Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Parents also know that songs in skateboarding games say the h-word so be aware.

I like tony hawk pro skater 5 and I don't have a xbox x series 2022 for tony hawk 1+2 remastered though

great game

the game is LITERALLY just skateboarding why is it 13 plus like bruh

What!?

The main thing about this is that the music is separate from the game, just because there is music in the playlists that has explicit language in it does not mean that the game deserves a higher rating. This is first of all, the players choice; what songs are on their playlists. So, if you really dont want your child/children listening to explicit music you can ask them to remove those songs. The only reason I rate this game as high as I do is because of the challenge. It will most likely be a formidable challenge to children below 5yrs of age.

Great Games Brought into Current Gen

I've been playing the Tony Hawk series of games for as long as I can remember, and for good reason! They were some of the most popular video games in the early 2000s, mainly because of the fun gameplay and iconic soundtrack. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 has exceeded my expectations with this remake! The game has retained its fun and smooth feel, and the soundtrack has been brought over, along with some additions. You can't go wrong with this game!

Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 Review

The new Tony Hawk game is by far one of the best remakes I have ever played. The game is very fun and addicting at times, and with online multiplayer, it is very fun to play with friends. This game does not have any mature content really. There is no blood when you fall off your skateboard. Your character just gets up and spawns back on their skateboard. The language is probably the most mature part of this game, as it contains loads of songs to listen to while skating. However, it is rather mild. There is no other content in this game. I would recommend players aged 12+ to play this.

game is great

the game is easy to play but the music can swear some times

I really loved this game

This game is amazing. I picked up a controller did the tutorial and then tried the first level and felt I knew what to do. This game despite your character having probably broken many bones always has your character keep going and trying knew things. Their are some lyrics, messages (When you are playing on one of the levels with cars), and loading screens that cuss have some songs curse (but you can turn the songs off on the playlist) and there are some weird loading screens, but overall this game was great and I would highly recommend getting it.

Why is this a teen rated game?!?!

This game is absolutely awesome. I totally understand the concern about some of the language and references in some of the song lyrics but you CAN turn the music off Although that does ruin the vibe a bit. But if you do really want the music there is a way to deselect a single song in the playlist. Going aside from the lyrics for a second there ARE some nasty slams but it never gets into anything like blood. Altogether it think that this is a really solid game and I think anyone 10 and up can play it.

Tony Hawk strikes back big time!! 4 stars

This game is great. Content from 2 games and more all remastered in one collection. I will say, this game will get repetitive for many, including me, but it's dependant on the person. Of course some of the lyrics in the songs may be inappropriate, so be careful about that. Overall, great game