All teen and kid member reviews for Toontown Online

Teen, 13 years old Written byforeverandalwayslove September 23, 2011

This review is in bad need of an update...

Kid, 8 years old February 26, 2016

Aaand its gone!

It shut down. you cant play it anymore. GG.
Kid, 8 years old November 8, 2009
Teen, 17 years old Written byDisneyAndNickReviews February 14, 2015
Teen, 13 years old Written bysave_the_tigers! April 9, 2008

Toontown

Toontown is a fun website of defeating COGS, playing games, creating many things, and being a member of "The TOONiverse." Everything to a gamers delight is right here. The best part is that you can play in safety. Unless they are your "secret friends," you may only talk to other toons using the "speedchat" option, where there is no words that ask for any personal info. So what are you waiting for? Get on Toontown right now!

YES IT IS OK

What is wrong with occasionally throwing a pie? ToonTown rocks!
Kid, 12 years old July 14, 2016

Quite Kid Friendly

Very fun and easy to play! The cogs are business robots, and they want to take over Toontown to make it some... money making... thing. You, as a resident of Toontown, must stop these cogs from taking over! You use gags (They look like they came out of Animaniacs) to stop them! It has captured the hearts of kids and adults alike! Like the game's motto, Are you Toon Enough?
Teen, 13 years old Written byStarlightTTR May 9, 2016

ToonTown is a good game for kids

I love this game! I play Toontown Rewritten and it's a good game.
Kid, 12 years old March 14, 2016

It Was Great

It was a really great game while it lasted. Great graphics, positive, lots of teamwork, very bright, happy, and easy to play. It was really great, overall. Yes, there was a bit of consumerism, but the quality and amazing-ness of the game made up for it. Toontown Online was fun and amazing, brought a smile to my face every day.
Kid, 12 years old January 23, 2016

The first game I ever played

...and I still play Toontown Rewritten today! I joined this game clear when I was 4 and it was a blast! It's perfect for kids because swearing is filtered, and the only violence is throwing pies at robots! You can also earn an in-game currency (Jellybeans) but you don't have to buy these with real money; you can actually earn them quite easy. Overall, this game is awesome and you should try Toontown Rewritten!
Kid, 11 years old July 16, 2015

Great game, might be difficult for the little ones.

Sadly, this game did end, but it was revived with NO membership fees! This game is fun, and not very addictive. It didn't hook me for hours on end, only about half an hour per day. Your goal in the game is to train your "gags" and defeat "cogs" to become a higher ranked player. Other players in-game are normally very friendly, and are incapable of swearing, due to a filter. Don't listen to the overprotective parents, they think throwing a pie at one's face is inappropriate. I'd highly reccomend this for kids aged 7+.
Kid, 10 years old March 18, 2015

Good game, (I play a new version, Name down below)

Hello, And welcome. Anyway, The original Toontown Closed a while ago. but I play Toontown Rewritten. The game is very good, And APPARENTLY, This great game's original version was out because of club penguin. Which CP is decent, dont get me wrong. But toontown is pretty good. you should try it.
Kid, 11 years old January 6, 2015

One of the best

One of the best games I ever played in my entire life! I love how you can make yourself a animal! Its a fun cutesy game that promotes teamwork and is one of the best things ever!
Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2015

Ok, but Secondhand Lands is better.

This is pretty good, but there isn't much to do. Secondhand Lands is better. You can do more things and it has more realistic graphics. This game is still quite fun. I reccomend it to younger people who are not ready for Secondhand Lands. Although, it has safety concerns. People ask others their name and age. Other then that, it's fine.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCNP October 14, 2014

One of the best games almost anyone can play.

I've played toontown since I was 5 until it closed and I'm telling you, this game will make your kid very happy.
Kid, 12 years old July 29, 2014

This game is Fun

This game is WAY better than Club Penguin, until Club Penguin caused the shutdown of this game, luckly, there are two revivements to this game: https://www.toontownrewritten.com/ https://toontowninfinite.com/ I think they use Private servers
Kid, 12 years old June 19, 2014

Oh, Disney... why did you have to close this AWESOME game?

I played this since I was 7 years old. You got to battle cogs, hang out with friends... it was the bestest game ever! But then, last year... it closed. Disney said it closed to shift towards development of stinkin' mobile apps and stinkin' Club Penguin! SERIOUSLY? I gotta admit I DID play Club Penguin when I was 5... but I am 12 now and I have tried it out again and it STINKS! Disney changed it so much! The maps have changed, they have added new chat filters... oh, and if you say something that gets blocked... it shows to you, but it does not show to anybody else. HOW ANNOYING IS THAT? I mean... it does not even say "Oops! You can't say that here... blah blah blah..."
Teen, 14 years old Written byJs7th January 9, 2014

Best MMORPG Game of All Time

I've played this game for nearly 5 years and I never got tired of it. I'd say only get speedchat plus if you're child is at least 10 because there could be so mean players.
Teen, 15 years old Written byskeletonslife441 December 8, 2013

Game is closed.

I've been playing since 2003.
Teen, 13 years old Written by150quail November 23, 2013

Toontown, a kids game masterpiece! So sad that it is canceled now.

Toontown online. One of the best kids games you could ever play online. It is defienwtely a lot of fun to play with your friends for you to chat, and learn, and defeat an evil presence. It's very addicting and allows you to do tasks which allows you to be more responsible for your actions. Great game!