Kid reviews for Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Movie spin-off with admirable heroes, realistic violence.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 13 years old Written byIronRunningAnvil August 8, 2012

Dissapointing, but ok... NOT for anyone under ages of 10.

First thing to get out the way, violence. Well there is no shortage of it and well, it does not stop. It actually kind of surprised me. The story line is to short and online is boring and repetitive. Overall only get this if you are a big transformers fan. Good graphics though.

Kid, 9 years old October 27, 2013

Transformers Dark Of The Moon

This game is super cool

Teen, 14 years old Written byEbanski July 9, 2011

WELL...

Yeah alright movie. But not as good as the first two and has much more swearing and violence. Overall an alright game and movie.

Kid, 6 years old June 8, 2012

Bez Mayne

i love it, it is cool, and i love optimus prime

Privacy & Safety
Teen, 15 years old Written byCloudIsC00L723 April 18, 2012

Simply, OKAY.

The movie is fantastic and probably my favorite in the series over all. But the game is although a decent mix of a third-person shooter and vehicular combat game, not nearly as good as Transformers: War For Cybertron. It's repetitive and has some weird driving controls, but it's fun for long time fans of the series. The violence in the game is fairly tame and is not people killing people. I'd say overall it's a decent game for older tween fans of Transformers.
Teen, 17 years old Written by1lovrjustnbbr July 8, 2011

it was good over all

it was a little stressing for my litttle sister. there was alot of language there was the f bomb n a few other little ones there was some violence but nothing like the dark night

Kid, 11 years old April 16, 2012

Goood

A bit short but the graphics are good and the gameplay is good.the starscream level is lame though

Kid, 10 years old June 21, 2011

LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so getting this game the first chance I get because of the multiplayer capability and the amazing graphics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!