All parent member reviews for Transformers: War for Cybertron

Parent Written byBob xanoliavich September 23, 2011

On the fence first

If your child is really wanting to get this game let him/her cause i let my 10 year old play this and watched him play it because there's nothing good these days and a little violent but not really and more story and it turned out that i bought it for him and i play it with him good role models especially Optimus prime he was very heroic and always looking out for his teammates. Over all really good for kids 8 and up. And i even called common sense media headquarters to see if the 13 and up was true and it was a mistake and they said they were going to fix that.
Adult Written byMi3 February 5, 2011
Adult Written byWarri August 7, 2010

Good game for 9+

The violence in the game is not strong and doesn,t have any blood or gore but the guns sound very real
Adult Written byHi im bob July 11, 2010

Good 4 twenners

Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy June 1, 2013

This is an awesome game.

This is perfect. Nice graphics, easy to play, really fun, super action packed, and everything. This is a treat for any Transformers fan.
Adult Written byJEDI micah May 19, 2013

Cybertron, a global warzone!

In this game, you play as both the Autobots and Decepticons to battle each other for the sake of their home planet, Cybertron. It's a really fun game! Tons of playable characters, different weapons, impressive graphics and sounds, and compelling stories make this game a blast, literally! Although sometimes it may feel repetitive as Common Sense says, but I think that is what this game is basically about: shooting the enemy robots.
Adult Written byBrioCyrain May 6, 2012

Roll out!

The definitive Transformers game, period.
Parent of a 9 year old Written byChris01 January 6, 2012

Not a good review. Not because i dont agree, but because the reviewer hardly even tries to sustain why this game should be for 13 and older.

Its a shame this is not for 10 year olds. I got this to play with my ten year old kid, and it's a bit of a bummer to see this rating. It would be great if this website did something about all the nonsense ratings. For example, in the area where it says: "see what other parents and educators have to say, there are only a bunch of teens giving their own silly opinions. There is one problem. On one side, we always want to think we know better. On the other is that the review for this game was not good. If I wanted an in-depth review, I'd watch something on Gamespot or IGN, or Gametrailers etc, etc... The review just goes on talking about the game. What ever happened to reviewing a game to sustain why the reviewer should be only for that age. It felt very incomplete really. Nevertheless, it IS an awesome game. I am in love with it. -actually, im on my way to getting a platinum for this game :)