All parent member reviews for Trauma Center: Second Opinion

Adult Written byCaramelldansenWeegee January 3, 2009

Love it

I love this game. It was one of the first games I got when I got the Wii for Xmas. There's a lot of blood, but that's because you're dealing with the human body. And there's medical terrorism-ish stuff too. There is some flirting, and at one point, a person says something sexual that I will NOT repeat. The language is mostly from one person too. It's a pretty good game overall.
Adult Written bywmack September 6, 2011

Sorcery referenced

One of the doctors makes reference to the head doctor practicing witchcraft. After a certain level, the doctor is seen meditating to the stars and performs a surgery after using a mystical power. For those families who are Christian, the implementation of sorcery is found in the level title and actions of one of the doctors. BEWARE.
Adult Written byPoh-PohMasta#5 April 9, 2008

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! THIS IS GREAT!!!!

I think that this game is great and all you who think differently need to seriously consider if you have down syndrome. This is a game about saving people. Yes there is blood, but you're inside of a person...WHAT DO YOU EXPECT????!!!!!!! Face it, we all have blood!!! If your child has never seen blood he must be visually impaired or legally blind!!!!!!! Great game, terrible reviewers! (My kids actually care about the well-being of others now) Shame on all that oppose my opinion!!!!!!!!! To all others you deserve a piece of candy. And not the generic brands you get at CVS, I mean the Hersheys that you get in a fun pack at Target for $3.29. God Bless (Except those who disagree with me, then...Satan Bless)