All teen and kid member reviews for Trauma Center: Second Opinion

Kid, 11 years old January 12, 2011

great game

Its a great game. Its not for people who are sqirmish and it does have cursing, I don't know what common sence was talking about but its not a big problem. A game your not gonna get bored of until the end. It can be challenging at times and gets a lot harder. I heard the last surgery you will battle a strains of guilt.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysportgamer April 9, 2008

Really fun

This game is super fun. It is my favorite wii game and I love every level. It teaches you about the human body. It is sorta blood and some parts are kinda hard to look at, but it is soooooooo much fun!!!:)
Teen, 13 years old Written byMalachiT August 4, 2014

Please Read

This game has the following ESRB content: Blood, Mild Language, Mild Violence. The ESRB warns of violence, language, and animated blood. This game I have seen does not have too much language. The words you'll hear is dammit, damn, hell. You'll battle through injuries, GUILT, and even saving people but also yourself as Derek Stiles, age 26. Derek Stiles is a doctor working for Caduceus. Also, you will partner up with Angie Thompson. This game is specified for the Wii. There will be a scene of flirting as the words, "I could've done it without my lovely assistant." is said. There is not much of language, an isolated moderate language is heard in the game but is not listed on the ESRB. You'll also hear some material that may make parents aware. The ESRB also forgot to add Violent References because the girl named Linda Reid and Derek Stiles talk about Linda's Suicide thoughts. "Go look at the girl and say "I want to die."" is heard with Derek's point. This game is overall appropriate for at least 10 and older, but some people under 13 may have difficulty with the gameplay. This is MalachiThornsburg reviewing this game, and I hope this helped with you.
Kid, 10 years old May 13, 2009

It was awesome!!!!!!

one of the best wii games even though im stuck on episode 3-6 its awesome
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviemogul 2.0;... April 9, 2008

Hmm, this and Twilight Princess are probably the best launch games

Which would be why i bought those two on Wii launch day. Second Opinion is really more-or-less the original Trauma Center made for the Wii with changes made to graphics and story and such as that. I have to admit that I prefer using a stylus on the DS as compared to the Wiimote, but once you get used to the switch, it's fine. It's quite simply a very fun game, but it might not appeal to some tastes that don't like medical games. Content isn't much of a problem except some blood and surgery related visuals. Families who have members or friends who are undergoing some such diseases might be uncomfortable with the frankness used in dealing with the diseases, but other than that, this game is justly rated. I would reccommend Twilight Princess above all else, but if you can't find that, which is likely, Second Opinion is a very good choice too.
Kid, 11 years old December 18, 2011

pretty cool game

violence is NOT an issue, its just some thick red smoke that appears around a wound, there are good role models and the game leaves lotsa positive messages, it's educational as well, it'll inspire anyone to become a surgeon, this game is pretty good , and i recommend it. if your kid gets scared easily of blood, then don't buy trauma team, (corpses and blood in forensics and first aid) TRAUMA CENTER 8+
Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2010
Weel the blood is kind of scary like when the guilt parasite causes it.And surgery can be scary for younger kids.But it does show what goes on and can make people less scared.

didint do anything

dont like the cussing,didnt like the sex seane's,i think it should go for children at the age 14.