Kid reviews for TRON: Evolution

Movie-based game with fantasy violence just so-so.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 13 years old Written byIronRunningAnvil August 9, 2012

Awesome graphics, awesome gameplay!

There is not much to say about this game really as you need to play it to understand it or at the very least see the tron movie. The graphics are amazing and so is the gameplay which mixes vehicles (ligh-cycles and tanks) and 3rd person free running and fighting which is mild. Enemies do not die they are derezzed (wiped from the database). Overall is a good game.

Teen, 14 years old Written byslimshady24 January 2, 2011

Error 001: Fun Not Found

This game had some potential to be fun but is extremely flawed and a terrible game they are literally no good aspects of the game but i will give it two stars just for being Tron.

Kid, 9 years old April 6, 2011

All ages

Ok game. Just trying to make money of it. For all ages.

Teen, 13 years old Written byThe_Reviewer_Of_Ages June 25, 2011

Fun, and mostly clean, though tough to play for younger kids.

I like the overall gameplay, though if you're younger, it would be harder for you. Online, like anything on ps3, xbox, or pc,can get some language via voice chat, though, can easily be avoided if you take a few seconds to mute the other players. The game on story mode is clean in the way of language, but the violence can be kind of scary for younger kids. When you "derezz" a "program" (fake people that were made as part of the world, that are only computer programs), they decentegrate and disappear. This is nothing compared to any call of duty game, or even star wars:battlefront. There are some skimpy outfits worn by some of the female programs, though they only will show the midsection, at worse. The story is hard to follow though for younger kids. I rated it 3 stars for the fun, though it gets old, the multiplayer mode(they didn't add splitscreen, but only online) is fast paced and takes some thought. If you want to revisit the tron world after the movie( though the story line takes place before the movie does, FYI) this is a great game to buy for the preteens and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written bystarscore13 January 20, 2011

Amazing Graphics!!!

Good graphics and a ok story line, fun, slow-mo matrix moves and lots of action.

Kid, 12 years old August 4, 2014

The Game Is Very Good

I think it's a game that your children could play (unless you don't want them to play violence, because from my point of view, it has a lot of violence). Some parts may be inappropiate for kids under 6

Ease of Play
Privacy & Safety
Kid, 11 years old October 15, 2011

Error 404: Entertainment Not Found

When I first saw this game in the shelf of my house, I was too excited. After seeing the movie for myself, I expected it to be fun. But then again, it was a movie-licensed game, licensed for disappointment and a lack of fun. Not only did it rip off Mirror's Edge and its parkour system, but its fighting is frustratingly repetitive, and you'll spend more time in a warp of trial and error than of adventure. If you've seen the movie and played this, it's pretty much a trip back to the cinema again. If you haven't seen the movie, it'll be that more frustrating. Don't play this game if you want REAL fun.

Kid, 11 years old March 19, 2011

awful platforming and tedious gameplay. WHAT FUN

Tron is a cookie cutter platformer that gets reptitive. I heard the online is its high point. But I havent tried it since it BORED ME too much to death. the campign is awful with the camera angles being your worst nightmare. You will notice it's camera flaws in the wallrun part of the tutorial. Overall, this game just doesn't deliver. All you tron fans out there are better skipping this game, watching the movie and calling it a day.

Kid, 11 years old March 23, 2012

g g t m w g b t g w b

great game the movie was great but the game was buter.

Kid, 12 years old August 13, 2011

Welcome to the Grid, User

This game gave me a challenge. Most games I just fly right through, but this one took me longer than usual. However this is not the only game that has given me a challenge (Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts, read my review). I recomend this game to the TRON Freaks like me, or anyone that likes a good challenge.