Kid reviews for Ultimate Spider-Man

Adventure never gets deep and is over too soon.

Teen, 14 years old Written byEvilton June 30, 2016

Literally traumatizing.

In the second or third story mission you have to EAT THE LIFE OUT OF A SMALL CHILD.
Feeding on the life energy of civilians is a gameplay mechanic required TO SURVIVE for the missions where you play as venom.
It's still an amazingly fun game that grips you in right until the end - but it ends too soon.

The previously mentioned mission scared me and gave me nightmares for weeks; I first played the game when I was 6 years old.

Teen, 13 years old Written bychristian boy January 19, 2013

common sense are you joking?!

I played this game when i was 8!!!! this game is has comical violence yes venom does drain people of life but its all comical this game is perfect for 8+

Kid, 11 years old March 23, 2011

spidey,venom, and a lot of other people.

Awsome game. Spidey is a smart mouth but good hero. You also play as venom witch i'm sure some parents won't approve of. Spidey uses fists and webs but venom uses claws tenacals and drains the life out of people. You must fight venom,green goblin,rhino,electro,beetle,carnage and others. Venom tries to get revenge on trask the man that created him and you must protect him and others as spiderman. Good game but possibly to short.

Kid, 12 years old February 19, 2011

GREAT!

Great game for 6+

Educational Value
Teen, 13 years old Written byprince of persia November 8, 2010
well a few words but good game over all

Kid, 10 years old February 1, 2010

yay spider-man

i have this game and it did not diserve this rating and ps my dad bought got me this when i was 6 and my mom approved too so on ages 6 and up
Kid, 11 years old September 21, 2009

Spiderman v.s. Venom

Awesome game but i have a few things i have to say. First, not the real Venom story. Second, little cheesy. And lastly, HOW THE HECK DO YOU BET IT!!!!

Kid, 10 years old June 1, 2009

HA HA

great game and yes violence but i still think the funniest spiderman game to play is friend or foe for ps2 the best violent spiderman game is web of showdows

Awesome!

Best Spider Man video game yet!
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bynumberoneMaximu... April 9, 2008

Play as a hero and a villian

I enjoyed this game, but my dad made me sell it because he didn't like me being Venom. I thought it was good because there were tons of people to fight. Some of the more noticable ones are Venom (yes, you do have to fight him eventually), Carnage, Electro, Green Goblin, Silver Sable, Beetle, Rhino, Wolverine, you race human torch as Spidey, and that's about it. Spidey has a new voice that isn't in the games based off of the movies. You have to suck the energy out of bystanders as Venom (a big reason I had to get rid of the game) and save them as Spidey. Some of the fights are hard, especially the last one, and some of them require you to use your brain to figure out how to trap them (Rhino and Electro are the main ones), but once you beat the game, you can play as Spidey or Venom whenever you feel like it. Two people named Toomes and Trask are the reason Venom was created and they are the people you have to save before Venom kills them for revenge. The web-swinging is pretty fun in this game, but Venom can't web-swing: he jumps super high instead.) I thought this game was very fun and I do miss it a little bit.

I liked it but in a way I HATED it

It wasn't all that bad, but with all the crimes, kids might actually try to attpent those crimes. I would say it should only be for kids 11+.

Good game but very violent.

When I first played this game I thought "Oh wow this game is even less violent than Spider-Man 2" but that was when I played as Spider-Man. Now here comes the bad part, when you play as Venom (Spider-Man's arch nemesis) the only way to survive is to suck the life (feed) on innocent civilians and in the first level you have to suck the life out of a little kid with a balloon! Right when my dad saw that we took it back. This game almost deserved an M rating because you kill innocent civilians and children. Just to tell you parents that I'm only 11! If you still don't think it's too violent for your child(ren) it's a good game and I recommend it to anybody who thinks that but anyone else stay as far away from this game as possible.

This is rediculous

This is utterly disgusting!!!